ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Topics Wiki does damn well: Chess and mathematics.

LionJim

Oct 8, 2003
Levittown, PA to Olney, MD
Somehow I found myself on Wiki looking up chess topics (I don't play chess), there's an incredible number of high-quality wiki links on these topics. The math stuff you can always trust, just saying.

Somehow I found myself on Wiki looking up chess topics (I don't play chess), there's an incredible number of high-quality wiki links on these topics. The math stuff you can always trust, just saying.
Jim- my biggest problem is getting the formulas in with a regular keyboard, any hints??

None. I leave the Wiki postings to others. They do a good enough job without me butting in.
thanks, but I did not explain myself very well. I am not talking about editing Wiki, I was referring to putting in formulas in my search engine, to get to a wiki explanation. I have a tough time doing that on a regular key board, any hints on this??

thanks, but I did not explain myself very well. I am not talking about editing Wiki, I was referring to putting in formulas in my search engine, to get to a wiki explanation. I have a tough time doing that on a regular key board, any hints on this??
Ah. None there either. Google tends to handle mathematical terms well, so I don't really encounter this problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT