ADVERTISEMENT

OT - The question I would like reporters to ask Ben Simmons is this ---

northwoods

Jun 25, 2001
What aspects of improving your game have you worked the hardest on since the end of last season? If he can't, or doesn't, answer that question well I will lose what little remaining respect I have for him. The great ones (Tom Brady comes immediately to mind) are usually the hardest working and best prepared. I think it may have been Rick Barry who said "any NBA player who can't make 70% of his free throws simply isn't practicing or trying hard enough". Philly is a blue collar town, and will support an athlete who gives it 100% and is always trying to improve. If Ben hasn't been working hard on his free throws, jump shot and three point shot he clearly just wants to get by on his considerable God given talent, and has not learned a damned thing from last season's playoff debacle.

Reactions: wlawn
What aspects of improving your game have you worked the hardest on since the end of last season? If he can't, or doesn't, answer that question well I will lose what little remaining respect I have for him. The great ones (Tom Brady comes immediately to mind) are usually the hardest working and best prepared. I think it may have been Rick Barry who said "any NBA player who can't make 70% of his free throws simply isn't practicing or trying hard enough". Philly is a blue collar town, and will support an athlete who gives it 100% and is always trying to improve. If Ben hasn't been working hard on his free throws, jump shot and three point shot he clearly just wants to get by on his considerable God given talent, and has not learned a damned thing from last season's playoff debacle.
Hey, I sincerely hope to see you on the new board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT