ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The most OT post ever!

PSU Mike

Jul 29, 2001
Glencoe, IL
My place in north Chicagoland is now under a blizzard warning for 8-12” of heart attack snow through 9am tomorrow. As luck would have it, I have a colonoscopy scheduled for midday tomorrow with the cleanse running precisely the time of the storm. How on earth am I going to move that much snow while attached to the bloody throne?

Ah, life sometimes ...:eek:

When it comes to snow, if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown leave it on the ground, if its white get it out of your sight. I hope that helps.

theoreticala.jpg

My place in north Chicagoland is now under a blizzard warning for 8-12” of heart attack snow through 9am tomorrow. As luck would have it, I have a colonoscopy scheduled for midday tomorrow with the cleanse running precisely the time of the storm. How on earth am I going to move that much snow while attached to the bloody throne?

Sounds like a $hitty morning. Good luck!

Good luck, our Chicagoland is a mess right now and expected to get much worse overnight. And to think I almost took advantage of the Sat break in the weather to play golf in your backyard!

Guess if I were you I’d check in early in the morning to see if all systems are go (so to speak). Hope you’ve got this scheduled close to home or you may be shit out of luck.....

Other than the weather, though, it was a great game plan, cleaning out the Thurs-Fri-Sat food excess with a Sun-Mon cleaning.

Keep us informed and good luck!

Reactions: PSU Mike
Good luck, our Chicagoland is a mess right now and expected to get much worse overnight. And to think I almost took advantage of the Sat break in the weather to play golf in your backyard!

Guess if I were you I’d check in early in the morning to see if all systems are go (so to speak). Hope you’ve got this scheduled close to home or you may be shit out of luck.....

Other than the weather, though, it was a great game plan, cleaning out the Thurs-Fri-Sat food excess with a Sun-Mon cleaning.

Keep us informed and good luck!

All clear so far downtown.

Get a note from your doc to your wife certifying that he did not find your head up there. It is good for 5 years.

Never shovel snow yourself. Hire someone. Note: good help is not cheap.:)

hqdefault.jpg

Belatedly I'd say you were shit outta luck.

If you honestly think this is the most OT post ever, you haven't been around here very long :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT