ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Best New TV/Movie Trailers from ComiCon!

A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Thor Ragnarok:

Justice League:

Stranger Things Season 2:

Steven Speilberg's 'Ready Player One':

Westworld Season 2:

Dying to see the Black Panther and Punisher stuff. Also can't wait to see Brie Larson in action as Captain Marvel (against the Skrull!); the concept art they showed was AMAZING. Really excited for the DC stuff - seemed to have turn the corner with Wonder Woman. Now they're adapting one of the best Flash stories ever - Flashpoint - for the first Flash movie.

DFYbTmoUMAALvU_.jpg

DFYb6_oUQAAQ0VB.jpg

So is Ready Player One a combination of Pixels, Tron and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Good summary. But with Spielberg directing. Also,
the song in the trailer is significant and ties into the movie's plot (if it's the same as the book)...

So is Ready Player One a combination of Pixels, Tron and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Supposed to take place in futuristic Columbus, Ohio where I will be flying to shortly (currently at Ft. Meyers airport). I wonder if Urban Meyers is still at OSU in the movie?

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Supposed to take place in futuristic Columbus, Ohio where I will be flying to shortly (currently at Ft. Meyers airport). I wonder if Urban Meyers is still at OSU in the movie?

The movie covers this, in 2017 after PSU beats OSU in Columbus on it's way to a national championship. Urban Meyer(s) starts having health problems and retires, but not before admitting that PSU really beat OSU in 2014.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
cmon man, Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends (with the best meta joke of the year in their trailer!)

You listed 3 shows I like/liked but honestly I thought all 3 of them, last season, were not up their usual standards.
Flash was ok but not the strongest of seasons, same with Arrow.
I really liked Supergirl but I don't think the switch to the CW was beneficial. I just felt last season was a mess.
I'd love to see a spinoff of Martian Man hunter and give him back his balls, he should be much, much stronger.
I also really like the actor thats playing Jonn.
I absolutely loathe, hate and detest Legends. LOL.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
You listed 3 shows I like/liked but honestly I thought all 3 of them, last season, were not up their usual standards.
Flash was ok but not the strongest of seasons, same with Arrow.
I really liked Supergirl but I don't think the switch to the CW was beneficial. I just felt last season was a mess.
I'd love to see a spinoff of Martian Man hunter and give him back his balls, he should be much, much stronger.
I also really like the actor thats playing Jonn.
I absolutely loathe, hate and detest Legends. LOL.

they did have the best crossover episodes last season, though :D

Legends is an acquired taste

agree on Martian Manhunter

Reactions: BBrown
ADVERTISEMENT