ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Beatles Get Back Peter Jackson Documentary

A montage of the new Beatles doc by Peter Jackson. 56 hours of never before seen video and gives a different spin on the idea that the Beatles ended in not good terms. Cant wait to see this

I was growing up when the Beatles young and producing their classics. I even had a drum kit with the classic Beatles logo.

The other night a bunch of us were naming our top ten songs and my wifE noted that nobody included a Beatles song on their list! We had Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, The Who, even Elvis and The Doors.

It got me to thinking that we just had listened to them too much. They have become the background music of our lives. Like something we are comfortable with and no longer long for.

The clip looks great! They certainly had high energy and were a playful bunch. I can’t wait to watch the movie.

There is one moment up on the roof where you can see John look at Paul and you can tell how much they are enjoying that moment. Maybe they knew it was the last time, maybe they knew it would be a long break for who knows how long, etc but they are so enjoying that moment in time.

Beatles=Justin Bieber=new kids etc etc

I wanna hold your ha..... stfu teeny bopper
HarmlessShortBasenji-size_restricted.gif

Looks like it will have some great, rare footage. It was a bit off-putting to see Yoko and Linda in some of the clips. It’s amazing to think about the relatively short amount of time the Beatles recorded together. 1963-1970 or so?

ADVERTISEMENT