ADVERTISEMENT

OT: "That was pretty exciting. I bet you're a big Lee Marvin fan, aren't you?" **

Oh... Reservoir Dogs! Love the movie... have to watch it again if I can't remember all the good quotes.

"I don't tip."

qEA5Kcc.gif

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to right"...

I have a great love for film, and often talk about scenes in movies with songs where the 2 become permanently connected in my mind.

I cannot hear the outro to "Layla" without thinking of Goodfellas and the slowed down sweeping shots of the bodies being discovered after the Lufthansa heist

every time I hear "Somebody's Baby" by Jackson Brown, I always think of Jennifer Jason Leigh in the dugout with that creepy older guy in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

but without question, that Stealers Wheel classic will be eternally meshed with one of the most disturbing torture scenes in film history. Poor poor Marvin Nash . . .

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Without hijacking this thread

"Moving in Stereo" by The Cars when Phoebe Cates stepped out of the pool in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".

"Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner from "Apocalypse Now" - when they attacked the Vietnamese Village.

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" - various cutaway clips in "Blow"

"Everybody Wants Some" by Van Halen in the Claymation Cheeseburger scene from "Better Off Dead".

"In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel in the famous scene from "Say Anything".

Reactions: simons96

"Moving in Stereo" by The Cars when Phoebe Cates stepped out of the pool in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High".

"Ride of the Valkyries" by Wagner from "Apocalypse Now" - when they attacked the Vietnamese Village.

"Everybody Wants Some" by Van Halen in the Claymation Cheeseburger scene from "Better Off Dead".

"Help Me Make It Through The Night," by Kris Kristofferson, in the opening credits of Fat City.

Also, I recall you saying something about the final song, by Phil Collins, in Against All Odds.

ADVERTISEMENT