ADVERTISEMENT

OT shout out to @boulderfish bought one of his bluetooth

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
speakers, and it not only looks great, but sounds great as well!! My wife even said she likes the way it looks. Sound is terrific. The other thing I like is this, although you have to plug it into the A/C, upon further review, the transformer steps it down from 110 ac to 12 v dc!! there you go, just get a patch cord and plug it into the DC outlet on your car boat, RV etc!! Now it really kicks ass!!. I plan to use my tailgating, I wanted to add some tunes but most of the big volume blue tooth speakers were just too big. now just plug it in to the outlet in the back of the car and Thuderstuck away!!!

speakers, and it not only looks great, but sounds great as well!! My wife even said she likes the way it looks. Sound is terrific. The other thing I like is this, although you have to plug it into the A/C, upon further review, the transformer steps it down from 110 ac to 12 v dc!! there you go, just get a patch cord and plug it into the DC outlet on your car boat, RV etc!! Now it really kicks ass!!. I plan to use my tailgating, I wanted to add some tunes but most of the big volume blue tooth speakers were just too big. now just plug it in to the outlet in the back of the car and Thuderstuck away!!!
Got a website for these. I'm in the market for one as well.

Got a website for these. I'm in the market for one as well.
He was giving 50% off if you used your screen name. Sweet deal actually
I don’t know if he still is or not
I got the South beach one

Reactions: PAgeologist
He was giving 50% off if you used your screen name. Sweet deal actually
I don’t know if he still is or not
I got the South beach one
Looks like everything is sold out.

Thanks, Sluggo! Glad you love it, and thanks for the support! It sincerely means a lot, my friend!

Looks like everything is sold out.

Yeah, I set everything to sold out because I'm not taking "public" orders right now. Sufficiently busy with referral orders. If you're interested in something, MJG, shoot me an email at hitusup@kaz-audio.com (mention your BWI screen name here), and we can discuss.

Either way, thanks.

Yeah, I set everything to sold out because I'm not taking "public" orders right now. Sufficiently busy with referral orders. If you're interested in something, MJG, shoot me an email at hitusup@kaz-audio.com (mention your BWI screen name here), and we can discuss.

Either way, thanks.
the only thing I found is, you have to disconnect from the old bluetooth if you want to use a new bluetooth. For example last night I turned on the speaker and it immediately bluetoothed to my phone (unbeknownst to me) I wanted it to bluetooth from my laptap sitting right next to the speaker, but I could not find its name in the bluetooth drop down list. I found my phone and disconnected your speaker from that bluetooth, and then I could find it on my laptop. No big deal, now I know how it works.

Gambit enterprise Bluetooth Speakers
$1999.95 ladder not included

cone-shape-speaker-on-old-260nw-269484950.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT