ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Riley Keough to play Sara Ganim

Go figure, Corbutt's ex right-hand man at the OAG ends up getting a cushy job at PSU, just like Baldwin, after "doing his part" for the syndicate.... You can't make this $hit up, but the press has zero interest in any of it - go figure! See the link below:

failing upward . . . was he the guy who is related to Sandusky in some weird way and had to recuse himself from an investigation??

Give Moulton a call and ask him straight up

He's running for Superior Court

http://www.judgemoulton.com/

Email Geoff@judgemoulton.com

Phone (267) 844-0737

The only explanation for Moulton's sham report that didn't ask a single difficult question of Corrupt Corbutt or his administration is that he was a "mole"....."a plant"....and had been "reached" - paid off with a some sort of hard and soft dollar arrangement by the Corrupt PA Government

Last edited:
Reactions: jaylobi
Will love to see how Corbutt is portrayed in this thing. And MM, they will probably make him out to be a hero. I wonder if they will touch on him showing his junk to co-eds...and gambling.

Reactions: step.eng69
Do you think Hollywood casts people (women in particular) for accuracy of appearance? [rhetorical question, ugly casting would be more accurate but why would Hollywood want that?]

Hot girls cast in movies make money (so does dramatization of events). She's playing the role of Sarah Ganim. She doesn't have to look like Sarah Ganin to do that.

Viewers just need to be able to visualize SG when they look at her. White skin, brown hair, younger female, DONE.

(Vomiting).

Reactions: jaylobi
Will love to see how Corbutt is portrayed in this thing. And MM, they will probably make him out to be a hero. I wonder if they will touch on him showing his junk to co-eds...and gambling.

They won't touch anything negative about MM with a 10 foot pole, including that the grand jury presentment was false (MM did not witness insertion, told Dr. Dranov 3 times that he didn't witness anything, and emailed Eshbach that they twisted his words in the GJP), that he gambled on college football when he was player/coach, and his fondness for sending pictures of his anatomy to women he just met.

So it's going to be rated R because they have to include Ganim's sex scenes with the guys\girls in the OAG office that gave\leagked her the info for the story, right? right?

Reactions: johnmcafee
I think the woman who plays Carol in Last Man on Earth would make a better fit:
carols-ribbon-print-top-yellow-bows.jpg

Seriously though, what does Sara Ganim have to do with Joe Paterno?

We all know how she was used in the whole second mile / Sandusky thing... but Joe Paterno played such a minor role in that, by properly reporting the hearsay of potential abuse by an ex-employee.

What does she have to do with the intentionally FRAUDULENT "33rd SWIGJ - Statement of Lies" and it's propagation of the corrupt AG-turned-Governor's "bait & switch" concocted "False Narrative" that it was all about PSU and PSU Football for the purpose of "lynching" political targets, while illegally protecting "political friendlies" via Public Corruption & bribes effectively???? She has nothing to do with what you asked about, but plenty to do with being a corrupt "political operative" posing as a journalist in the disgraceful immoral tyranny and scandal I posted above.

Last edited:
failing upward . . . was he the guy who is related to Sandusky in some weird way and had to recuse himself from an investigation??
Go figure, Corbutt's ex right-hand man at the OAG ends up getting a cushy job at PSU, just like Baldwin, after "doing his part" for the syndicate.... You can't make this $hit up, but the press has zero interest in any of it - go figure! See the link below:

"high-profile sex assault cases against Penn State football players fell apart" Ummmm anyone care to refresh my memory on this one?

"high-profile sex assault cases against Penn State football players fell apart" Ummmm anyone care to refresh my memory on this one?
Madeira would have been the DA for the Austin Scott, Scott Paxson and Ed Johnson prosecutions. Anwar Phillips and Lavon Chisley would have taken place before Madeira was elected, and those are really the only sexual assault prosecutions I can recall that took place in the mid-2000's.

Madeira was also the DA during the apartment fight.

Do you think Hollywood casts people (women in particular) for accuracy of appearance? [rhetorical question, ugly casting would be more accurate but why would Hollywood want that?]

Hot girls cast in movies make money (so does dramatization of events). She's playing the role of Sarah Ganim. She doesn't have to look like Sarah Ganin to do that.

Viewers just need to be able to visualize SG when they look at her. White skin, brown hair, younger female, DONE.
Sadly, the fictional portrayal we're most likely to see will probably give her real career a boost.

Reactions: Michlion
Madeira would have been the DA for the Austin Scott, Scott Paxson and Ed Johnson prosecutions. Anwar Phillips and Lavon Chisley would have taken place before Madeira was elected, and those are really the only sexual assault prosecutions I can recall that took place in the mid-2000's.

Madeira was also the DA during the apartment fight.

Madeira, you mean the typically scumbag lawyer turned politician and supposed "public servant" who claimed that he had no idea his brother-in-law was adopted by Jerry Sandusky......and barely even knew who or what Jerry Sandusky, or his private personal chairity, TSM, were (including never having talked to him or socialized with him despite living in State College and being the DA) until the first months of 2009, when the V1 Scandal was presented to him..... IOW, he claimed that he recused himself from the V1 Investigation as he had just learned of this family connection to Matt Sandusky, his brother-in-law who he admitted he knew extemely well, in the first months of 2009! (This after the Clinton County REPUBLICAN DA, Michael Salisbury, had illegally under CPSL handed the V1 Investigation over to AG Corbutt's ex-right hand man at the OAG, Centre County DA Michael Madeira - under CPSL, V1's DPW Initiated CSA Complaint is mandated to be heard in the County Court of the originating DPW County-Level CYS Office who initiated the Complaint and "Indicated Report" with request for LE prosecution.....which was clearly and BEYOND ANY QUESTION the "Clinton County Court" prosecuted by the "Clinton County DA" under the applicable PA Statute which was undeniaby the PA Child Protective Services Law).

Complete load of crap that Madeira barely even knew who JS was or what The Second Mile was......and that he had never even met JS, or spoken with him......or even knew that he had adopted his brother-in-law......blah, blah, blah.

Madeira is a lying, scumbag, immoral, ethic-less POS lawyer turned "politician supposed public servant" just like his former boss at the OAG prior to winning the Centre County DA election with his bosses and the Centre County GOP's help (Bob Poole, Chair of TSM's board, was also the Chairman of the Centre County GOP I believe - go figure!?!? will the coinky-dinks never end!!!!!). Go figure, "birds of a feather flock together.....where's the barf bucket?

(Vomiting).

I'm more concerned with the artistic license they'll use on JoePa. The book this movie is purported to be based on was about the fairest portrayal of Joe's role in all this. And Sarah's role should be more of a cameo for the Girlfriend Experience hottie.

I'm more concerned with the artistic license they'll use on JoePa. The book this movie is purported to be based on was about the fairest portrayal of Joe's role in all this. And Sarah's role should be more of a cameo for the Girlfriend Experience hottie.
and Elvis' granddaughter

Reactions: mn78psu83
One played a whore on TV.
One played a whore to get on TV.

Seems apt.

BTW - Anyone still think this film is gonna' be a non-cluster****? :)

This is gonna' be another example of what happens - when you blame every imaginable entity for their unfair treatment - - - - but fail to lift a finger to reveal the "truth". (Cough......Curley......Cough.....Schultz....Cough.....Spanier....Cough....All of the "A9".....Cough)
This will be an EPIC. An epic cluster****.
This epitomizes my expectations.
friday_night_seitz_breaking_bad-slide-7.jpg

dammit man, now that visual of her and Bernie is stuck in my head . . .
If you go to Coral Castle, get a groupon. It's overpriced @ retail. If I were you, I'd head north to Delray to play pinball - then to Jupiter for dinner at Tiger's and drinks at the Grouper on the inlet.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
You don't think Ganim looks like her??????? Hint, Ganim's the one with the scarf.
Riley-Keough.jpg

111122025957-erin-ganim-sandusky-student-bullied-00001215-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg
I'm embarrassed to say it, but based solely on this photo it looks like there's more similarity than I'd previously noticed. Maybe it's just the photo, but once I looked at the photo on SMP's twitter I began to see at least some more. Shame on me for being more fair than many are/were to Joe and PSU...

DC2zVrHXgAAnrA1.jpg

Who will play Corbutt and Fina or Peetz?

I heard that Jonah Hill is packing the weight back on to play Scotty. He's hoping to hit 300 by the time shooting starts

Who will play Corbutt and Fina or Peetz?

I heard that Jonah Hill is packing the weight back on to play Scotty. He's hoping to hit 300 by the time shooting starts
All you really need for Scott is someone comfortable in a front yard setting that can soothe everyone's nerves. If the setting was in FL, it would be obvious.

4b7303bc8722cb6a0ec02e45a53d7eed.jpg

Reactions: JoeDidntKnow
All you really need for Scott is someone comfortable in a front yard setting that can soothe everyone's nerves. If the setting was in FL, it would be obvious.

4b7303bc8722cb6a0ec02e45a53d7eed.jpg
131936688.jpg

It's November and Scotty is working up a sweat like he just came out of a sauna

If you go to Coral Castle, get a groupon. It's overpriced @ retail. If I were you, I'd head north to Delray to play pinball - then to Jupiter for dinner at Tiger's and drinks at the Grouper on the inlet.
I'll take it a step further. Just checked rates for another friend. You can stay at the HI Express in Juno (about 50 steps from arguably the best beach in FL) for under $100/night. Wow. No wonder traffic sucks.

It would be very interesting to get a look at the financial backing for this film. Too bad we can't get a Right To Know for this. But in actuality we'd find out someone forgot to document it or enter it into their computer.

After all, we're all supposed to put this behind us and move on?!?!?! It will all go away?!?!?!?

Ganim will probably be credited as an executive producer. Double middle fingers in the air from me.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but based solely on this photo it looks like there's more similarity than I'd previously noticed. Maybe it's just the photo, but once I looked at the photo on SMP's twitter I began to see at least some more. Shame on me for being more fair than many are/were to Joe and PSU...

DC2zVrHXgAAnrA1.jpg
That's exactly what this film needs: scenes from that "girls' weekend." Poppy and Sara running around in little teddies, spanking each other, getting a little dir-tay together.

WTH, Pacino needs a stand-in? Anyone know what activity Joe did that Pachino can't.? Run out of the tunnel?

HBO’s Joe Paterno movie starring Al Pacino is now hiring stand-ins in New York City.

Casting directors are seeking 5’6″-5’8″ SAG-AFTRA/ Non Union Caucasian Men 55-70 years old with dark brown hair to PHOTO DOUBLE Al Pacino for the HBO film UNTITLED LEVINSON PROJECT, starring Al Pacino as Penn State Coach Joe Paterno. Filming will shoot in New York.

About HBO’s Joe Paterno movie:
According to Variety, the movie’s logline is the following: “After becoming the winningest coach in college football history, Joe Paterno is embroiled in Penn State’s Jerry Sandusky sexual abuse scandal, challenging his legacy and forcing him to face questions of institutional failure on behalf of the victims.”

To audition for a role in the new movie, check out the casting call breakdown below
If you are available and interested please email ULP@gwcnyc.com with the subject line reading: FB Al Photo Double

In the body of the email please include the following:
– Your Name
– Phone #
– Union Status
– Availability Thurs 6/22
– General Availability July-Sept
– Do you have any tattoos?
– Are you comfortable swimming? Are you comfortable diving into a pool?
– Current sizes: Height, Weight, Jacket, Neck, Sleeve, Waist, Inseam, Shoe
– Please attach 2-3 current photos that clearly depict your current look and hairstyle

It would be very interesting to get a look at the financial backing for this film. Too bad we can't get a Right To Know for this. But in actuality we'd find out someone forgot to document it or enter it into their computer.

After all, we're all supposed to put this behind us and move on?!?!?! It will all go away?!?!?!?

Ganim will probably be credited as an executive producer. Double middle fingers in the air from me.

Here are the production companies financing the film:

Reactions: PearlSUJam
Give Moulton a call and ask him straight up

He's running for Superior Court

http://www.judgemoulton.com/

Email Geoff@judgemoulton.com

Phone (267) 844-0737

Wendy, the other thing that is simply mind-boggling about this case is that JS was granted isolated CARE & CUSTODY of dozens upon dozens of children, if not hundreds, for decades upon decades dating back to the early 1970s via State Adoption, State Foster Parenting Programs, State Licensed Group Homes, etc... - exclusive isolated Custody & Care rights granted directly by the PA Government via the PA DPW (now HHS - Health & Human Services) - and to this day there has never been an investigation of PA Children's Services Agency (DPW) that presided over giving dozens upon dozens of children into the hands of a serial pedophile!?!? Not a single investigation of the BIGGEST enabler and abettor of JS's predations using the State's Imprimatur - how is that even possible???

ADVERTISEMENT