ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Professional tree removal advice needed...

I hired a guy one time to cut out some deadwood in four maples that were between the road and the sidewalk in front of my house. I had to wait for him to get out of jail, he was a frequent flier there. He tied a small chainsaw to his belt, took off his shirt and shoes and socks, threw a rope over the lowest branch and walked up the tree as he climbed the rope hand over hand. He went from limb to limb and tree to tree never coming back down to the ground until he was done. It took him about an hour. When he got down he cut everything up so it would fit into my woodstove and then helped me stack it. I then asked him how much I owed him. He said " $45 and a six pack of beer." So I paid him and then asked him to take a look at a pine tree in the back yard. He quoted me a price of $25 and another six pack, but he did not want to do until the next day. He said he was tired. He did not make it the next day, he got arrested that night and was back in jail for a few months for violation of his parole. He did come back in a few months and asked if I still wanted the tree down. Same thing, he cut it down, cut it up and helped me stack it.
Look for a guy who likes beer and has some of his living accommodations provided by the county.
I’d like a picture of this cool cat.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Do what me n moms do, leave the stumps and accessorize
KYRLFar.jpg

kEQGV0x.jpg

Have you considered the Arbor Division of Fairgambit Worldwide Enterprises? You could do worse. OK, maybe not, but why pay less???

whoopswrongway.gif

Very ingenious fair, no waste of manpower for the demolition.

I’m assuming the the garage demolition and removal was part of the contract.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT