ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Parks Miller Blasts Accusers.

I hope people are tweeting these comments to Amir bar-Lev and the NYTimes. and asking why they gave so much attention and screen time to an unhinged loon who has been stalking the Paterno family for decades.

He needs to be institutionalized. He admits defacing papers. What a jerkoff.

Reactions: simons96
Sensible? He's drunk most of the time.

you have to wonder how many hours of film they have of his drunk a$$ standing by the Paterno statue and antagonizing people in order to get the 6 minutes that makes him look like a "victim" of angry football fans.

you have to wonder how many hours of film they have of his drunk a$$ standing by the Paterno statue and antagonizing people in order to get the 6 minutes that makes him look like a "victim" of angry football fans.

The thing that pissed me off is that our idiot University sent the police to protect this jagoff.

I enjoy the part where he accuses the corner room of being associated with some sort of spy network...he's banned from the corner room for being such an ass to the staff there.

The guy is such a mental case, he doesn't belong loose in public. He should be locked up to protect the community at large.

I wonder how McCue has been making out with the Corner Room "spy network" that is now shadowing him?

ADVERTISEMENT