ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Olympic Games

UncleLar

May 29, 2001
Once again I'll be publishing the red-blooded American male's favorite guide to watching the Olympic Games aka Oglympics.com. Officially, the Games don't start until tomorrow morning, but there is already competition taking place, so I've already put up some content.

Also, for me the Games real start is when the German Playboy Olympic edition hits the newstands. That happened a couple of hours ago, so Oglympics is now open for business.

While the Oglympics homepage itself doesn't contain any NSFW images, be forewarned that there is a fair amount of content that you probably wouldn't want to have casually pop up on your work screen.once you click through to the actual posts.

Note: I do have the German images and if you want to go directly to that post, check out freestyle skier Lisa Zimmermann by clicking here.

Last edited:
Once again I'll be publishing the red-blooded American male's favorite guide to watching the Olympic Games aka Oglympics.com. Officially, the Games don't start until tomorrow morning, but there is already competition taking place, so I've already put up some content.

Also, for me the Games real start is when the German Playboy Olympic edition hits the newstands. That happened a couple of hours ago, so Oglympics is now open for business.

While the Oglympics homepage itself doesn't contain any NSFW images, be forewarned that there is a fair amount of content that you probably wouldn't want to have casually pop up on your work screen.once you click through to the actual posts.

Note: I do have the German images and if you want to go directly to that post, check out freestyle skier Lisa Zimmermann by clicking here.
No interest in the Olympics.

No interest in the Olympics.
giphy.gif

So what are the odds that Kin Yo Jong, Jong Un's sister, makes it?

2018012501255_0.jpg
Usually there are flags all over the field when a poster references a female without providing proper visual documentation. I think we would have picked up the flag in this instance.

"Upon further review...there was no foul on the play..."

Last edited:
What I love about these games. This Russian curler comes out of nowhere to capture the fancy of the internet (note: this one is safe for work)

sipa_22230813.jpg

Anastasia Bryzgalova – Russia – Curling

Can't say Russian in these Olympics, you have to use the phrase "the Olympic Athlete from Russia". Though being forced to wear such basic uniforms does give a very imperialistic vibe to the whole thing.

Based on a quick glance at some of the teams in the March of Nations during the Opening Ceremonies, there is plenty for UncleLar to work with. Look forward to his continuing reports.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT