ADVERTISEMENT

OT....not a Chiefs or Ravens fan....but this match up tonight

Whats going on with Allen Robinson? He would be an awesome addition to the Ravens. They need help at WR. I think that's one of the reasons Jackson hasn't looked good when he has to throw.
I mean Marquise Brown, Willie Snead and Miles Boykin aren't scaring anyone.

As much as I think Dobbins was a great fit, I can't help but wonder if they should have went for a WR. Or shoring up the D.

On the same token, how much is the Mahomes Effect? Similar to a prime Brady, he just does things better than his peers and everyone looks like A+ stars because of it.

Whats going on with Allen Robinson? He would be an awesome addition to the Ravens. They need help at WR. I think that's one of the reasons Jackson hasn't looked good when he has to throw.
I mean Marquise Brown, Willie Snead and Miles Boykin aren't scaring anyone.
I think Duvernay is a nice addition, but he might be a year away from making a real impact on offense.

Reactions: BBrown
For all the hate NE has gotten for the AFC East, 4 games with the Bengals and Browns is comparably as easy as any other two divisional opponents in the NFL.

I don't think a lot of teams will get a handle on the Ravens this year, but the blueprint is definitely out there now.

Possibly. JMO but I think the Brown's could be pretty good.

Reactions: djr4rebs
As much as I think Dobbins was a great fit, I can't help but wonder if they should have went for a WR. Or shoring up the D.

On the same token, how much is the Mahomes Effect? Similar to a prime Brady, he just does things better than his peers and everyone looks like A+ stars because of it.

Agree about Mahomes he is just so special but Kelcey and Watkins are also pretty darn good.
I agree about Dobbins. I think he was the straw in Columbus last year, not Fields. But I also don't think the Ravens needed him.

Reactions: djr4rebs
ADVERTISEMENT