ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nominations for most beautiful Latino women

Ranger Dan

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2003
York PA
Please feel free to post nominations for the most beautiful woman or women of Latino descent. For the purposes of this thread, include women form North/Central/South America and the Carribian.

Roberta Vasquez
1239242533-m.jpg

Call me crazy but I just don't think Brady's wife (Giselle) is that attractive. Her face is no better than average. She's probably a 5 in Brazil where every other woman you see is beautiful.

Here's another woman from Brazil, in the US now, actress Morena Baccarin, that is more to my liking.

th

Please feel free to post nominations for the most beautiful woman or women of Latino descent. For the purposes of this thread, include women form North/Central/South America and the Carribian.
Being married to a Latina I can speak authoritatively. There's nothing extraordinary about the nominees herein. Case in point, where is Sonia Braga? Where is Jessica Alba? Glad to see Rachel Welch recognized as she broke the racial barrier for many of you Biff type white boys. "Speak Spanish as we do it, baby!" I prefer Latinas. They're prettier than white women. Plus they got more soul.

Being married to a Latina I can speak authoritatively. There's nothing extraordinary about the nominees herein. Case in point, where is Sonia Braga? Where is Jessica Alba? Glad to see Rachel Welch recognized as she broke the racial barrier for many of you Biff type white boys. "Speak Spanish as we do it, baby!" I prefer Latinas. They're prettier than white women. Plus they got more soul.

Instead of complaining, why not just nominate women who you think are beautiful?

Reactions: mtnlion and psuro

I must have missed the rule that says Cosmos is not allowed to post pictures.

I did. The OP also included North America. Guess that also includes all women from the U.S. and Canada.

Art, you seem to be the only person in the world that likes to argue more than I do...

This isn't a geography or genealogy class, its an opportunity to discuss and debate what women we may find attractive.

Art, you seem to be the only person in the world that likes to argue more than I do...

This isn't a geography or genealogy class, its an opportunity to discuss and debate what women we may find attractive.

To paraphrase the late Justice Potter Stewart, " I can't define Latina, but I know one when I see one, and Rihanna ain't one."

To paraphrase the late Justice Potter Stewart, " I can't define Latina, but I know one when I see one, and Rihanna ain't one."

Nice quote...

I treat nominations kinda like the new PC way for people to "self identify" as a certain sex regardless of what sex they were born as or what genitalia they have at the moment. If they want to say that Rhianna is the most beautiful woman of Scandinavian descent, then that is fine with me. I'm not trying to crown the most beautiful Latino, just using that as a prompt to ensure that we have a diverse group of women compiled for the eventual end-all/be-all who's hottest contest.

Lynda (Cordova) Carter
lynda-carter-net-worth1.jpg
Wow. Tremendous find Moops. I always loved Lynda Carter.

I always like to nominate in threes, so let me add another one. I really should have added her to the 'Musicians' list. She's a little older than I am, but she looks a hell of a lot better.

Ladies and gentlemen . . . . Gloria Estefan!

1-115.jpg
9E1421B6267373DC7ADD03C69FADE22D.jpg
gloria-estefan-cuban-singer-a79nr1.jpg

Reactions: john4psu
ADVERTISEMENT