ADVERTISEMENT

OT: nice to see the talking heads get their head handed to..

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
them.

after 'nova's messy win on Friday, the retards could not help piling on about the tainted win (blah blah) and were out-right predicting a xavier win.

while i don't dispute that it was a bad call, it hardly was reason to make it sound like nova at 31-2 somehow was no longer all that good (seriously, the yoyo's were nearly orgasmic over making nova out to be some kind of pretender). and while xavier has showed some grit, they hardly seemed like a team that would give nova much trouble.

but hey... what do i know?

Villanova played very well today and absolutely deserved the championship. I saw the comments yesterday where the two announcers picked Xavier to win but, to be honest, I didn't buy it. I thought they were crazy. ;). It looks like Lunardi now has Villanova as the second #1 seed which puts them in the East, likely Pittsburgh and Syracuse.

want them to stay close to home... would be nice reward

at this point, they can play with anybody... except maybe kentucky.

but really, who can? whenever they decide they want to turn it on, they just do and it's smoke time. the only way kentucky loses is if they play a team they aren't excited about and that team is firing on all cylinders. [it can happen]

i'd rather steer clear of them for a while.. lol

Re: want them to stay close to home... would be nice reward

Less than a day until the brackets are released. The matchups tomorrow should be pretty interesting. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT