ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NFL Redzone.

RTLH

Nov 7, 2001
Everyone tells me how great it is .
I see it at the Eagles games in the club lounge. I'm trying it on a promotional basis at home. Every 1 or 2 minutes or so it just skips from game to game the game to game to game. Very difficult to concentrate.
Just wanted to see others thoughts

Love it! When your favorite team is not playing, why watch every snap of a game you have no interest in. RedZone allows you to just watch the interesting parts of lots of games...give it a chance, it will grow on you and MOST importantly, NO COMMERCIALS!!! You watch it during commercials of the game you were watching!!! What's not to like?

Reactions: EPC FAN
If you play fantasy football it is excellent. If you want to watch a specific game or games it’s less excellent.

Reactions: PSUSignore
the why ir whips around is, it only shows team in the redzone!!! so as others mentioned you don't want to watch all the other dribble , it is great, Now on the other hand if the Eagles are playing and they Arent on local tv and don't want to go to a shorts bar, you have a way of watching!!!

I’m not a gambler but I understand it’s very popular among them as they are trying to track their games. In fact this maybe the primary audience for this programming format.

I believe there are two different redzone..Direct TV has the redzone which comes with Sunday Ticket hosted by Andrew Silicano. I also believe NFL Channel has a redzone..

I had the DTV version for about 10 years before I dropped satellite/cable.. I liked it, but only complaint was they would change games in the middle of plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT