ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Marvel Fans, have you watched last night's "Agents of SHIELD"?

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
wow.

no spoilers in the first post!!

the best episode of Season 4, one of the best episodes of the series.

And Jed Whedon (Joss's younger brother and the executive producer of the show) delivered one GIANT "screw you" to the entire MCU in the closing moments.

Great stuff, I really do hope Team Coulson makes an appearance in the Infinity Wars films . . .

I watched it last night, I think I missed the giant screw you... can you elaborate? I'm not a huge comic book guy, so please forgive my ignorance. I just don't have the time, I spend all my time worrying about Narduzzi's defensive coaching and recruiting ability.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I watched it last night, I think I missed the giant screw you... can you elaborate? I'm not a huge comic book guy, so please forgive my ignorance. I just don't have the time, I spend all my time worrying about Narduzzi's defensive coaching and recruiting ability.

SPOILER!

the final scene with Agent May. The Triskelion that was destroyed at the end of Captain Americ: Winter Soldier is resurrected as a Hydra base . . .

and...

SPOILER

Simmons is dead... who is getting out of the Rolls with Fitz?

And if Simmons is dead in this alternate reality, how is she going to help Daisy save them all... and will she be dead in the 'real' reality (since she said "If you die in there, you will certainly die here.")

Simmons is dead... who is getting out of the Rolls with Fitz?

And if Simmons is dead in this alternate reality, how is she going to help Daisy save them all... and will she be dead in the 'real' reality (since she said "If you die in there, you will certainly die here.")

imagine being inserted into this reality in a coffin. . .

bump for Midnighter . . . :D

Sorry man - no time for this unfortunately. Glad to hear it's found some footing though. Right now, I have:

Taboo
Homeland
Girls
The Affair
Sherlock
Legion
The Americans

Plus a toddler and four month old, and still need to finish Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. No rest for the weary....

Sorry man - no time for this unfortunately. Glad to hear it's found some footing though. Right now, I have:

Taboo
Homeland
Girls
The Affair
Sherlock
Legion
The Americans

Plus a toddler and four month old, and still need to finish Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. No rest for the weary....

sheeeoot man, you ain't even watching Supergirl???

lol, no worries. I haven't even checked into "Legion" yet . . .

It's really cool. Visually spectacular and sort of in an era of it's own (seems like post-mod 70's, but they have very sophisticated computers/etc.). Also love that one of my favorites, Rachel Keller, from Fargo S2 has a starring role...

1486415341_10+3LEGION020717.JPG

CvispqfWAAADrSi.jpg

Taboo
Homeland
Girls
The Affair
Sherlock
Legion
The Americans

I gave up on Sherlock. I really liked it up until this season but they just made him to much of a douche for me to care about anymore.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
LOL. I'm not liking this years Supergirl too much. Its needs more Cat Grant and less of some other characters, specifically the 2 lesbians.
I'd also like to see them spin off Martian Man Hunter. I like the character and l like
the actor playing him.

you will never win an argument with me by citing you want "less lesbians"

sorry bro. :eek:

It's really cool. Visually spectacular and sort of in an era of it's own (seems like post-mod 70's, but they have very sophisticated computers/etc.). Also love that one of my favorites, Rachel Keller, from Fargo S2 has a starring role...

1486415341_10+3LEGION020717.JPG

CvispqfWAAADrSi.jpg

def post Mod 70's.
The music is great.
Who (no pun intended) doesn't like Happy Jack and cmon they ended an episode with Thomas Dolby's Hyperactive, one of my all time favorite albums. (Aliens Ate My Buick).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT