ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Kawhi Leonard and Spurs...can someone explain

Cletus11

Aug 8, 2003
I tried to follow a little, but what the H E double toothpick is going on there. He has a quad injury that keeps him out the whole year, seems sort of crazy as never heard of an injury like that before? Spurs think he is purposefully not playing? What is his beef with the Spurs? Players have a meeting with him to see if he is coming back and some say it was heated, other players say everything is fine?

Anybody more in the know care to speculate on the real story going on? Is this a case of Kawhi wanting to re-negotiate his contract due to him thinking he is being underpaid, the Spurs not negotiating and Lleonard coming up with an injury to sit out the year in protest?

I tried to follow a little, but what the H E double toothpick is going on there. He has a quad injury that keeps him out the whole year, seems sort of crazy as never heard of an injury like that before? Spurs think he is purposefully not playing? What is his beef with the Spurs? Players have a meeting with him to see if he is coming back and some say it was heated, other players say everything is fine?

Anybody more in the know care to speculate on the real story going on? Is this a case of Kawhi wanting to re-negotiate his contract due to him thinking he is being underpaid, the Spurs not negotiating and Lleonard coming up with an injury to sit out the year in protest?
To me, it is a mystery. The Spurs are an excellent organization, and I think Pop is a first class coach, and person. One of the trade rumors is Leonard to the Clippers. I don't see much the Spurs would want from the Clippers. Also, I am a Celtics fan, and I would never want to play for a coach (Doc Rivets) who bailed on the C's when the going got tough. Rivers hasn't done crap as coach of the Clippers. Best thing that ever happened to the C's was Rivers bailing, and Brad Stevens taking over.

That's a Philly fan's pipe dream, now that the Flyers are toast, down 4 - 0 to Pens.

I hope that wasn’t meant to hurt my feelings....I’ve never watched hockey. Could care less about the Flyers.

That story was started by a Brian Windhorst report...not some Philly local sports talk so not really a Philly fans pipe dream

I hope that wasn’t meant to hurt my feelings....I’ve never watched hockey. Could care less about the Flyers.

That story was started by a Brian Windhorst report...not some Philly local sports talk so not really a Philly fans pipe dream
Brian Windhorst is a fat Cleveland apologist.

Reactions: jmorovich
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT