ADVERTISEMENT

OT: JZ vs. Sara on twitter. Who you got?

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
jzsara_zps8y2lh1hn.jpg

Neither. Ganim isn't a very good reporter, Ziegler is a nut. We all lose here.

We all lose....

When we trust either of these individuals. Both equally toxic for PSU in their own ways.

I think this only ends one way. First, Zeiglar will not back down, will often cross a line, and will continually point out her hypocrisy/ stupidity. Second, Sarah does not appear to have the intellectual capacity, (much less knowledge or integrity), to go through any serious discussion that questions her beliefs. She will resort to insults and name-calling (already started I see) and then will eventually block Zeiglar because she can't handle the discussion.

I got Zigler on that one. Other people I trust him over: Freeh, the bot, the NCAA, and just about every reporter out there.

You do know the allegations swirling around twitter w/ Sara and Corbett allegedly seen together in a romantic dinner setting? Not JZ's stuff and he just laughed it off - but did acknowledge that he had heard about it before and pointed to the original poster.

This tidbid was apparently uncovered by an investigation of Sara herself by current (now past?) journalism students. Interesting stuff.

I will always go with the person who does actual research and interviews over a person who is spoon fed information and regurgitates it like it is fact.

Re: More JZ - on Slaten today (recorded audio link)

Any news from the interview for those of us who don't have the app to listen to it?

Spanier vs. Freeh...Now lots on Surma...

...talking a lot about page 66 of lawsuit - McQueary.

This is one of the best, most informative interviews/exchanges that anyone could put together.

Slaten knows his shit and JZ knows way more. People that discredit don't want the truth. Period.

This post was edited on 3/24 10:13 PM by MtNittany

Franco supports JZ....

....I think Franco knows a little more about what's going on than you do.

My boss says that Sara is a wide- bottomed benefactor of illegally leaked

Information and that John, while marginally better looking, is just another misguided media whore (as opposed to being a media whorette).

Provided John is interested, we think that they'd actually make a good couple and that all this Twittering is just courting banter.

Let's put it this way....could either do any better? We've already seen what JZ previously dated, which is probably better than what SG has been able to lure, but neither is spiking the spousal attractiveness meter.

Just be sure to send us an invitation. We won't attend, but will be sure to send a generous gift.

Love,

Peetz & the Pool Boy

This post was edited on 3/24 9:58 PM by Peetz Pool Boy

Ganim is a joke. First pulitzer winner to go from whatever she

did in bellefonte to taking the trash throwaway stories in atlanta. Totally discredited the pulitzer prize as far as many are concerned. She'll never do anything again.

You missed her in Boston wondering how long it will last and how many

inches she was gonna get?
This post was edited on 3/24 10:13 PM by Chris92

Is Sara back from her exile covering snow in Boston?? Or will CNN make her stay there until it melts as an excuse to keep her out of the newsroom??

Ray Blehar doesn't, and he knows more about what's going on

than you do.

Besides, I'm not sure Franco does, in fact, support JZ any longer. B/c he's a peaceful guy by nature, he hasn't had a big blow-up w/ JZ, but I sense that he is -- very wisely -- distancing JZ from his part of the movement

Re: Ray Blehar doesn't, and he knows more about what's going on

Didn't Ray send JZ an email saying 90% of the charges against JS were "bullshit?"

Or did I imagine that?

As for JZ and Franco - they're two peas in a pod still. Much to your chagrin I'm sure.

LOL....

....Franco has been on Zigs radio show (multiple times) and has told him to keep doing what he's doing. Nice try, though.

This post was edited on 3/24 10:48 PM by Ephrata Lion

Better chance of her being the marshall in the homecoming parade*

nm

BTW - podcast link is down...

...Slaten is aware of it and has asked that it be fixed. When it is, listen to this. VERY informative, significant even interview.

Re: Franco supports JZ....

If you support JZ you believe JS is innocent, simple as that. HE IS NOT. People who think that are bad for PSU and make us look like the crazy cult we are portrayed to be. Sorry, you are hurting the cause by supporting JZ who supports JS.

Re: Tell that to Franco *

If I had the chance, I would. Stop holding Franco up like he is an all knowing god in this situation.

Ganim,,,,,nothing more than a big prize winner in a dead profession.

Ganim is hardly a friend of getting facts straight or the truth. Some here may not like Ziegler's style of delivery, but the guy at least does build a credible case using tons of facts and character witnessing.

Re: Ganim,,,,,nothing more than a big prize winner in a dead profession.

I thought the question was SG v JZ? My answer JZ by a mile.

Re: Franco supports JZ....

Hold on a minute there partner. You don't have to believe JS is innocent to support JZ. JS is guilty of many of the things he was charged with specifically of child endangerment in the showers that MM saw as well as similar situations. What he may not be guilty of is some of the other stuff. Because both the police lied and possibly some of the victims embellished, for the sake of justice and fair trials, those situations should be nailed down. No one benefits, including the victims and victims of future perpetrators, if a false convictions stands. Some of those convictions need to be tested, affirmed or overturned if they are incorrect.

JZ is over the top on many occasions but he is basing his positions on the evidence that he and others have found. Sara G, on the other and needs to admit to where she was wrong to be credible.

JZ wins based on the evidence. Sara has been proven to be dishonest because she knows there is evidence out there that proves her reporting what factually incorrect and she has not worked the story to portray the truth and instead just perpetuates the myth of her original story apparently so she can bask in the glory of her falsely won Pulitzer. Sara is way more wrong than JZ being over the top.
This post was edited on 3/25 8:45 AM by NICNEM_PSU80

With the current administration, I wouldn't bet agin' it.*

1/9

Would prefer that he try crushing the story.....

But, he is not doing that. He is just being a walking advertisement for himself.

There are ways he could crush the story he is promoting.....

1) Loudly and thoroughly exposing the circumstances of Sandusky's youth, what his farther was like, what the precuror to TSM that was run by his father was like, what people said about the father. And, I mean.....crush that one over and over. It is not as if the locals out there are clamming up.

2) Loudly and thoroughly reminding everybody that GS is likely the only recent ex-jock accused of something who is not being given the benefit of a brain injury defense. This one is just about inexplicable.

3) Actually be in a position to say that a real Innocence Project is willing to take a look into his own personal GSIP.

Probably a few other things, as well.

All I have is that JS was convicted by a jury. That has to be good enough for me until/unless something real is done about it, instead of something imaginary.

ADVERTISEMENT