ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jerry Kill has another seizure

Ash said that Kill took a fall during Saturday's game on the sideline when a play leaked out onto the sideline and resulted in quarterback Kyle Bolin taking a late hit out of bounds.

"Coach Kill had a minor medical setback," Ash announced at his weekly Monday press conference. "He is going to be fine. Saturday, early in the game after the first drive, he got tumbled up. He was really discombobulated in the first half from it and had some headaches Saturday night.

"It hasn't been confirmed or identified as the reason yet, but he had a minor seizure (Sunday) morning. But he is fine. He is still waiting to be released from the hospital. He will be back here this afternoon or tomorrow whenever he feels up to the task."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._rutgers_oc_had_minor_seizure_after_taki.html

Reactions: Howie'81
Ash said that Kill took a fall during Saturday's game on the sideline when a play leaked out onto the sideline and resulted in quarterback Kyle Bolin taking a late hit out of bounds.

"Coach Kill had a minor medical setback," Ash announced at his weekly Monday press conference. "He is going to be fine. Saturday, early in the game after the first drive, he got tumbled up. He was really discombobulated in the first half from it and had some headaches Saturday night.

"It hasn't been confirmed or identified as the reason yet, but he had a minor seizure (Sunday) morning. But he is fine. He is still waiting to be released from the hospital. He will be back here this afternoon or tomorrow whenever he feels up to the task."

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i..._rutgers_oc_had_minor_seizure_after_taki.html
Good news.

I hope the Eastern Michigan game didn't spark it.

Get well soon Coach Kill.

Timing sounds like he wasn't even at the game. Maybe the stress of coaching is a contributing factor. Hope for a full recovery.

Edit: His seizure was on Sunday, not Saturday. Get well Mr. Kill.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT