ADVERTISEMENT

OT: In the process of packing for a move . . . guess what I found?

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
I'll give you a hint.

A copy of what the University paid $8 million for, and turned out to be a worthless piece of crap I wouldn't use to wipe my own arse if I was lost in the woods and dying of dysentery.

Rhymes with "Worthless Drunk Loser Hatchet Job"

oy vey, went right into the trash pile . . . 6 years later, can't believe this is what so many people hang their hats on . . .

Sounds like my Ph.D. thesis, except I wasn't paid $8 million and it was more than six years ago. Otherwise, there are a lot of similarities based on your description.

did your PhD thesis tarnish Penn State's reputation and cost it hundreds of millions of dollars?

actually, you know what . . . I don't want to know. :D

I'll give you a hint.

A copy of what the University paid $8 million for, and turned out to be a worthless piece of crap I wouldn't use to wipe my own arse if I was lost in the woods and dying of dysentery.

oy vey, went right into the trash pile . . . 6 years later, can't believe this is what so many people hang their hats on . . .
So, you're still looking for your condoms left over from college?

I'll give you a hint.

Moving? Significant other kick you out?:oops::p

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
lol we're moving in together. finally.

she has no idea how much Penn State and Grateful Dead stuff I've had in storage LOL

I can just envision the happy couple now.

Flash-Gordon-3.jpg

:D

I'll give you a hint.

I thought you were going to say "the smoking gun that proves Sandusky is innocent and it was all just one big conspiracy"..

I'll give you a hint.

We're trying to house train a puppy. I might have a use for it.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
did your PhD thesis tarnish Penn State's reputation and cost it hundreds of millions of dollars?

actually, you know what . . . I don't want to know. :D
It was about cookie tongs, so no. It tarnished his rep somewhat, though.

Hmmm, I was closer than I thought. When I read the thread title I guessed it was either Cindy Baldwin or the actual Victim 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT