ADVERTISEMENT

OT in the historical photo vein, I want one of these , and maybe a few more..

sluggo72

Aug 31, 2006
sv-1-sr-wiki.jpg

now I have seen one of these navigating the Ohio River!!! It's really fun to see!! I did not know about the grease, however!!

Amphicar-wikimedia-Yoichi-Okamoto-e1499213256454.jpg

and now who else see MMII in this??
Ford_Ranchero_1958_frontleft_2006-04-08_U-e1499788754632.jpg

and here are the rest....link

https://drivezing.com/oddly-cool-ca...m=msn-msn-home&utm_campaign=TB_Oddly_US_PC_v2

Well, I did own a Chrysler Cordoba and it was a great car, but here is one not on the list that I would love to have. Look at this beauty. A two seat shitter on wheels!:)

outhouse8.JPG

Reactions: step.eng69
if you go to Put-in-Bay Ohio in the summer, especially if you time it up with a parade, you'll see this below. My sons and brother took a ride in it. He'll give you a ride if he has time. Funny to watch him drive down the boat ramp and into the water:

b1a8f5b7d9f48f3b2639e8185fd5b2dd.jpg

if you go to Put-in-Bay Ohio in the summer, especially if you time it up with a parade, you'll see this below. My sons and brother took a ride in it. He'll give you a ride if he has time. Funny to watch him drive down the boat ramp and into the water:

The person... probably the same, who owns the popular steak house in Chicago collects these.

Now you can take them for a spin at Disney Springs (formerly Downtown Disney).

There was one in my town growing up. Very impractical.

http://www.theboathouseorlando.com

LdN

I've witnessed that!! I always worry about them getting swamped by a wake or something.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT