ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I witnessed an attempted child abduction today

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Pervert was trying to get a tween into his car. Yes, the police are on it.

Parents - if your child walks to school, PLEASE find a walking buddy (preferably buddies/group) for them.

Side note: I'm investing into a dash cam now

Parents - if your child walks to school, PLEASE find a walking buddy (preferably buddies/group) for them.

Side note: I'm investing in a dash cam now
Did you call 911 ?

Someone tried to abduct Tyrelle Pryor? My Gosh!

One of my earliest memories is witnessing a kidnapping when I was in kindergarten. Guy kicked in the door of a house across the street from mine while I was in the driveway, carried a high school girl out screaming over his shoulder and drove off. He was an obsessed boss and she'd rejected him or something, at least that's the backstory according to my parents when I'd asked about it later in life.

As for the dashcam, get a blackvue

No matter how many posts you put up chastizing others, you aren’t going to influence people on a message board. Yes some of the board is gauche at times - nothing you can do.

back to the thread - I always thought that if I saw something like you saw, I might snap and pound the guy - or at least try to. Our way of dealing with predators in society is laughable. Bring on some draconian measures!!! Lol

Reactions: lilromeo and brupsu
People are cracking jokes in this thread? Good lord. Hopefully they catch the creep.

What should we do? Tragically, kids get abducted in our country in hideous numbers every day. The patricians do little to stop it because it so often the abductions involve elitist paedophile rings that are benefactors to the patricians. Document and report what you see and do the best you can but if you don't have a sense of humor given the scope of this sick shit you will go nuts.

Thank God you were in the right place at the right time, and the child is OK.

Last week I saw video footage (link below) of something similar. Happened in New York City.

With cellphone and security cameras everywhere, seems like every day now footage surfaces of random acts of savagery and violence.

No matter how many posts you put up chastizing others, you aren’t going to influence people on a message board. Yes some of the board is gauche at times - nothing you can do.

back to the thread - I always thought that if I saw something like you saw, I might snap and pound the guy - or at least try to. Our way of dealing with predators in society is laughable. Bring on some draconian measures!!! Lol
I am going to hazard a guess that you would not have done anything like you you would have.

It’s easy to make statements like this after the fact

Reactions: PSU_Nut
What should we do? Tragically, kids get abducted in our country in hideous numbers every day. The patricians do little to stop it because it so often the abductions involve elitist paedophile rings that are benefactors to the patricians. Document and report what you see and do the best you can but if you don't have a sense of humor given the scope of this sick shit you will go nuts.
Well that and people who shrug off prostitution and call for it to be legalized because it will never be stopped - completely ignoring what effects the greater commodification of women’s bodies will do the future of girls living in poverty or not having a strong support group.

All you have to do is travel in Asia and see the fat, drunk Western sex tourists to see what a bad idea that is.

I am going to hazard a guess that you would not have done anything like you you would have.

It’s easy to make statements like this after the fact
Which portion? “I would like to think I would do “X” if I was in your situation. No idea though if it actually happened”. I have no idea what I would do.

To see someone who was a complete stranger attempt to do this would be horrifying. It is almost assured that only really bad things were going to happen. Good work. I hope that I would be able to act the same if in a similar situation.

I didn't do much and didn't really know what was going on until mostly after the fact, but was in the right place at the right time.

I was driving to work in the early AM, still groggy and not fully awake (I was running a little late, overslept). On a back street, a car was stopped in the middle of the street when I turned on (it was an older neighborhood, so that wasn't out of the ordinary). I was waiting for the car to move, and the kiddo was a student of mine, so once the kid saw it was my car, the kid said it was their parent and took off running to my car. Once the kid got to my car, they informed me about what had happened. It was close to the school, so once I got to the school I reported the incident and met with detectives.

The perv was trying to have the kid get into his car and said some other things that I won't post.

If this guy doesn't end up getting arrested and you were a famous football coach, you'd be in some really hot water for not having done "more".

Especially if it wasn't you who witnessed this event, but instead someone else who told you they witnessed the event.

Reactions: creamery freak
I have always wondered if the bastards who try this sort of thing have fake license plates. I mean there is a real chance of being spotted doing something so brazen. Police can trace the license plate to the owner. I hope he gets caught. You were definitely in the right place at the right time.

We need to repeal the Constitutional prohibition of "cruel and unusual punishment" when it comes to child predators.

I remeber "white boy" asking me if I was in for some 'touchin stuff' - I said nah me and my boy Troy "metal tornado" earned our yellow jerseys the right way...

156638246_6f3843827d_c.jpg

Dude is going to jail?? Catching this dude will be very hard with the info they have, he'll probably try to strike again before being caught.

He is correct, and cracking jokes in this discussion is extremely inappropriate

People amaze me. Certain topics... Umm just shut the **** up if you have nothing to add. Never witnessed anything like this and if I did I might freeze or do something crazy that puts me somewhere in a cell near the creep.

Reactions: MJG-90
ADVERTISEMENT