ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hyundai "Sweet Caroline" commercial- anyone know who the girl is who is in

furfoot

Jan 28, 2002
the second Hyundai and is singing as a counterpoint? Or how does one find these things out? Thanks in advance.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm only asking this for a friend :rolleyes:...(Thanks for reminding me to add this, ten thousand marbles!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
the second Hyundai and is singing as a counterpoint? Or how does one find these things out? Thanks in advance.

I've often wondered about similar situations.

Most recently, when watching the "Capital Fourth", I was wondering about Kaitlin, who ended up on stage after being pulled from the audience to dance with The Blues Brothers. Had recorded the show, finally just forced myself to delete it a few days ago after watching her dance maybe 8-10 times over 3-4 weeks.

Guess we maybe need to hire some private detectives? In your case maybe contact Hyundai's corporate advertising department and plead insanity.....tell them that you're crazy about her?

Last edited:
Hmmm...I thought 4rosco had it, but after doing some digging, the Hyundai is a Sonata, not an Elantra. I did find the ad on tv.spot where they list the cast. Unfortunately, they only list the male singer(Brian Maillard), not the female. After looking at the Janaya Stephens site, I couldn't tell whether she was the one or not. Oh well, life goes on.
Jessica Frech looks like she might be the female singer...

Last edited:
46a405661b9d5d6768a6dadf7e53f85a--wd--flowchart.jpg

Hmmm...I thought 4rosco had it, but after doing some digging, the Hyundai is a Sonata, not an Elantra. I did find the ad on tv.spot where they list the cast. Unfortunately, they only list the male singer(Brian Maillard), not the female. After looking at the Janaya Stephens site, I couldn't tell whether she was the one or not. Oh well, life goes on.
Jessica Frech looks like she might be the female singer...
JoeinVA appears to be right. Jessica's WIKI page says she was hired to do two Hyundai spots after the popularity of her appearance and singing in the 'People of Walmart' video. She's also studying songwriting at Belmont U, which, iirc, used to be called Belmont Abbey.

You know your life sucks more than Jim Plunkett's when you not only pay attention to this thread, but do some poking around and respond. :eek::(;)

JoeinVA might be right. Jessica did a spot for Hyundai back in 2011 (that apparently wasn't very well received). Decide for yourself if it's the same woman.

2011 Christmas spot:

2017 Sweet Caroline spot:

Dang, I need a life!:(

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm only asking this for a friend :rolleyes:...(Thanks for reminding me to add this, ten thousand marbles!)

Big Curb fan and saw her on something else when this was posted so I was able to figure it out. Glad I got it right but I still wasn't sure

You need to raise your bar. You can do better than her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT