ADVERTISEMENT

OT: How do I cancel my premium subscription

RTLH

Nov 7, 2001
Want to do this for the time being till football season kicks in again.
Rivals no longer has a telephone number. (the definition of unprofessional and impersonable).
I followed the instructions, thru Yahoo and all it did was send me in the round robin back to the beginning.

Rivals no longer has a telephone number. (the definition of unprofessional and impersonable).
I followed the instructions, thru Yahoo and all it did was send me in the round robin back to the beginning.

Click on name, then personal details, then scroll to the bottom and click member services. Then click billing.

Even when they had a telephone number it and they were pretty much useless.
Its actually easier now. Just go to the bottom of the page and click on member services.
Scroll down until you see "I want to make changes/cancel my subscription."

I figured you just post obnoxious troll horsecrap until they ban you. Or do they charge double after they ban you?

:eek:

Reactions: auxgym
I just tried to cancel my premium subscription using the methods suggested above. On three separate attempts, I ended up in a chat area with the message: "Chat Closed. This chat is open from..." with no time specified. They suck! I called my Credit Card Company and blocked their next payment.

Reactions: BBrown
"You can check out any time you like, but you can't never leave"
@ BobPSU92

Bob, found a double negative in one of the posts. I just can't get over myself that I ratted on Keyser Soze. Oh well, A snitch in time saves......

220px-SnitchinTimeTITLE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
I received this e-mail the other day from "no-reply@rivals.com":

We are still unable to get your premium subscription up and running again to Rivals.com. Don't miss the action in the premier community of BlueWhiteIllustrated.com fans.

Update your credit card information to resume your subscription: Link to update

Don't miss out on the great content that makes Rivals.com the premier destination for college football and basketball recruiting. Your membership gives you access to:

• Premium communities where you can interact with top experts and fellow BlueWhiteIllustrated.com fans.
  • Breaking recruiting news.
  • All articles, videos, and interviews across the Rivals.com network.
  • Exclusive coverage from the Rivals Camp Series presented by Adidas.
Thanks for being a valuable subscriber.

Sincerely,
BlueWhiteIllustrated.com

At least they aren't getting my money anymore. It is a shame that you cannot contact these people in any way.

Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT