ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Has anyone seen Disjointed on Netflix?...

BBrown

Jul 27, 2001
Baltimore, MD
Really disappointed with it. It has or had a ton of potential but they completely missed it.
I think they also must have hired the most unattractive out of work actors and actresses in Hollywood.
The one girl looks like a female version of Jack Black. Scary.

I tend to agree...great premise for a comedy...occasionally has a few moments that show its potential, but the payoff always falls short.

I’ve fallen asleep several times trying to watch.

Reactions: BBrown
I tend to agree...great premise for a comedy...occasionally has a few moments that show its potential, but the payoff always falls short.

I’ve fallen asleep several times trying to watch.

That was my exact same reaction.
My first thought is they should have a cross over event with Frankie and Grace because Lilly Tomlin is a hoot.
They do some pretty interesting things with graphics and animation though.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
Just read they that cancelled it. I'm disappointed that they also cancelled Love.

Really disappointed with it. It has or had a ton of potential but they completely missed it.
I think they also must have hired the most unattractive out of work actors and actresses in Hollywood.
The one girl looks like a female version of Jack Black. Scary.

Haha these were my thoughts exactly. I watched the first season, didnt/wouldnt watch the second. I didnt like it, but I couldnt stop watching for whatever reason.

I tried to watch but, despite the potential, it just didn't have the level of humor I was looking for. Maybe my expectations were too (pardon the pun) high, but I just didn't think it was that funny.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
I tried to watch but, despite the potential, it just didn't have the level of humor I was looking for. Maybe my expectations were too (pardon the pun) high, but I just didn't think it was that funny.

Yea I think mine were too.
I loved the first 2 or 3 seasons of Weeds but after they burned down Agrestic and they moved to San Diego I didn't like it much anymore. Took a really dark turn.

ADVERTISEMENT