ADVERTISEMENT

OT: GE Big Boy Appliances for MMII and others...

Friend of mine just married a gal from Mexico who's family owns several businesses in the USA but she is not a citizen. Not only is she rich, she's stunning. He met her on Tinder. I asked him how a stiff like him was so lucky to get such a catch. He told me, during their first introductory dinner, after learning that she was not a citizen and Mexican, what lawn equipment she preferred. She laughed like heck. He said it was a line that either got you in the door or got you slapped...fortunately, she had a sense of humor.

Friend of mine just married a gal from Mexico who's family owns several businesses in the USA but she is not a citizen. Not only is she rich, she's stunning. He met her on Tinder. I asked him how a stiff like him was so lucky to get such a catch. He told me, during their first introductory dinner, after learning that she was not a citizen and Mexican, what lawn equipment she preferred. She laughed like heck. He said it was a line that either got you in the door or got you slapped...fortunately, she had a sense of humor.
is your friend the guy on 90 day fiance with the hot Mexican woman?
this season has a few train wrecks lol

is your friend the guy on 90 day fiance with the hot Mexican woman?
this season has a few train wrecks lol
no...he's a great story, really.

He died twice, of a rare heart disorder, in his late 30's. He had a major surgery and has since been OK. HIs wife left him during the ordeal. He is in his mid-40s while this gal is in her early 40s. Both wanted kids but figured the time for that was over. So they started unprotected sex (one they got to know eachother better). Next thing you know, she is pregnant. They decided to marry and have the child, even though they didn't feel the relationship had matured to the point of getting married. They really fell in love over the pregnancy. In the meantime, his father is in hospice with weeks to live. So he is an interesting guy living an interesting life, at this point. spent a lot of time in a hotel bar last week with him and some co-workers (and I don't drink!).

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
The elf on a shelf skirt was funny too. I do think there is too much trump stuff the past 2 years. I don't mind if it's funny, but they seem to be forgetting that part. The opening this week with Deniro wasn't funny at all.

And no I don't like trump. He's an idiot.

The elf on a shelf skirt was funny too. I do think there is too much trump stuff the past 2 years. I don't mind if it's funny, but they seem to be forgetting that part. The opening this week with Deniro wasn't funny at all.

Deniro was terrible. The sketch came to a grinding stop when he came in. He is a great actor but apparently not while reading off of cue cards...

DeNiro blew his lines which didn’t help. Momoa isn’t the best actor but he seems like a hell of a fun guy to hang out with. The GoT talk show was hilarious.

Going to have to go to official review here and ask if a flag needs to be thrown here.... What say ye?

Going to have to go to official review here and ask if a flag needs to be thrown here.... What say ye?
not my friend's wife (don't have any photos of her and feel it would be uncomfortable to ask) so by way of placating the refs:

DTIhIEHWkAEgLlM.jpg

Reactions: bwifan
Deniro was terrible. The sketch came to a grinding stop when he came in. He is a great actor but apparently not while reading off of cue cards...

DeNiro acts like himself. Not sure he's much of an actor anymore... he's quite old (75) and yes he was awful.
Obviously he was a tremendous talent.

LdN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT