ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fonzie finally gets an emmy for "Barry"

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
Henry Winkler was a comedic genius on the dark HBO comedy "Barry". Glad he finally got the recognition he deserved since "Happy Days" and "Arrested Development"

LINK

btw Bill Hader also won for best lead comedic actor. and he deserved that as well.

Just sad there was no room for Stephen Root to be nominated. or the guy who plays Victor Zsasz on "Gotham" . . . great cast.

He should have received one for jumping that shark in 1976.

images

Henry Winkler was a comedic genius on the dark HBO comedy "Barry". Glad he finally got the recognition he deserved since "Happy Days" and "Arrested Development"

LINK

btw Bill Hader also won for best lead comedic actor. and he deserved that as well.

Just sad there was no room for Stephen Root to be nominated. or the guy who plays Victor Zsasz on "Gotham" . . . great cast.

I'm going to have to give this a try - lots of great talent there for sure. I'm surprised Hader won though; Glover did great work in Atlanta but that's as much a comedy as Twin Peaks is to be honest (and he won last year). Still, Hader is well deserving and has really paid his dues. Fonzie too - can't believe he's never won an Emmy before.

I'm going to have to give this a try - lots of great talent there for sure. I'm surprised Hader won though; Glover did great work in Atlanta but that's as much a comedy as Twin Peaks is to be honest (and he won last year). Still, Hader is well deserving and has really paid his dues. Fonzie too - can't believe he's never won an Emmy before.

Hader is a treat in "Barry", as stated kind of a dark comedy about a hit man (Hader) aspiring to be an actor. He does some great emotional pivots in the series.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT