ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fina cries like a baby, complains about PSU "truthers"

I agree 100%with the second paragraph of this post Indy. The first paragraph just comes off as trying to find an excuse- any excuse- to think Jerry is innocent.
If the worst he did was fantasize about sex with these boys, and I think there's reason to believe that's the case, I'm not sure he is where he is supposed to be.

Whoops. Messrs Merriam AND Webster both say that pedophilia is like pederast--either one means fantasy OR action.

This is not your day for word games, Bro-semite Sam.
Whoops, you are relying on lesser known definitions, Bro-sephine Bro-naparte. But good try. Play again tomorrow?

Jerry was a gym rat and a life long coach. Athletic facilities and locker rooms were an integral part of his daily life. He was known to horse around when he coached. Grooming fits, if he did the crime at some point. If not, what's he really doing in prison?

I want to make myself clear. Sandusky's innocence or guilt is not my primary concern. I wish I could trust the criminal justice system to get it right, but I don't think it has. My concern is learning who was responsible for throwing JVP and the university under the bus and why were they protecting TSM? If anything, you'd think TSM would have been sacrificed to protect PSU. Not the other way around.

Of course Jerry was a gym rat. Because gyms have open boys showers. A better description would
be "Jerry is a rat.".

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
It is absolutely not the worst he did. Naked bear hugging is the floor for the worst he did. The ceiling is disturbing.

The ceiling is full of holes. That's the problem. Again, my biggest concern is how and why Sandusky's problems became PSU's problems instead of TSM's. That's why I can't ignore the lame cases said to have occurred on PSU property, nor the fabrication of the "anal intercourse" lie in the presentment, among other things. There's reasonable doubt everywhere you turn.

Reactions: denniskembala
We're just going to have to disagree on that. Men aren't normally wired to be sexually attracted to boys. Sometimes a shower is just a shower.

I believe Jerry showered ALONE with AM because he felt the odds of anything bad coming from it were slim to none. This kid went on to have Jerry stand in for his father on Senior Night. He had Jerry give the commencement address at his HS graduation. He lived with Jerry and Dottie for a semester while he was taking classes at PSU. He invited Jerry and Dottie to his wedding. He drove ten hours to attend the funeral of Jerry's mother. He played golf with Jerry in the summer of 2011.

C/S/S didn't care about how well Jerry knew the boys with whom he worked out. They thought his behavior was a lawsuit waiting to happen, and one for which PSU would have no defense.

Jerry is about half-dumb.

Beyond that, we'll never know.

The ceiling is full of holes. That's the problem. Again, my biggest concern is how and why Sandusky's problems became PSU's problems instead of TSM's. That's why I can't ignore the lame cases said to have occurred on PSU property, nor the fabrication of the "anal intercourse" lie in the presentment, among other things. There's reasonable doubt everywhere you turn.

That sums it up. The BoT turned this into a PSU problem to protect friends, and family associated with TSM.

I agree once it became an issue. But it became an issue because of what Jerry was doing.
I disagree. What Jerry was doing hadn't been a PSU issue for a decade. The McQueary case should have never become a case in the first place. Seriously, the minute it was learned that Curley informed Raykovitz, PSU should have been out of it.

The 2001 incident occurred outside of the statute of limitations for Failure to Report, so they misrepresented the date by over a year. The presentment also falsely said McQueary witnessed "anal intercourse". Not incorrectly. This wasn't an accident. That was done with intent, as was leaking the presentment. At the press conference, they had huge photographs of Tim Curley and Gary Schultz on poster boards right next to and just as prominently as one of Jerry Sandusky. And then you had the head of the PA state police publicly question the moral compass of one of the state's key witnesses....JVP. That was the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen! These things were done with intent to direct all the hot lights onto PSU football instead of TSM, where they belonged.

I understand how the BOT could have panicked in the beginning, but everything about the Freeh report, including the way in which it was rolled out, should have convinced us all that the fix was in. The BOT had every opportunity to make things right and it doubled down! What was worth sacrificing the massive amount money, the history and the reputation of an entire university community? What are they hiding?

Last edited:
What was he doing? He was showering alone with boys and bear hugging them. He gave creadance to the allegations by saying he did so in ‘98.

Who established credibility for outrageous payments that were far above similar ones in other instances?

Please take this opportunity to remember that Frank Fina, almost single-handedly, created this never-ending atomic firestorm of debate by inserting his perverted fantasies into Mike's story in the grand jury presentment. The biggest abuser in this whole charade is Frankie boy himself.

Please take this opportunity to remember that Frank Fina, almost single-handedly, created this never-ending atomic firestorm of debate by inserting his perverted fantasies into Mike's story in the grand jury presentment. The biggest abuser in this whole charade is Frankie boy himself.

Unfortunately that is not what he is being judged on now. But at least some of his manipulations are being examined.

Bam!

Sums it up nicely. Fina, despite his feeble attempt to clear his conscience concerning Joe, is still a large "porch present".

But did he do so of his own volition...or on orders from above? I believe all this happened because Tom Corbett needed it to happen. Fina's his lieutenant and enforcer.

ADVERTISEMENT