ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fina cries like a baby, complains about PSU "truthers"

I'm not getting defensive at all.

I'm providing logic as to why everything is not as obvious and you think it is (e.g. "A shower must be sexual") because you and your buddies are so invested in the narrative that you've lost the ability to think critically (or maybe you never had that ability).
So you don't think Jerry was being sexual when he was alone with young children in the shower or in the bedroom or basement....he's just misunderstood. Ok, got it. My narrative is simple...Jerry was a monster and was grooming kids in the shower, cars, beds, and basements. You're in denial about it for some reason, but it's probably about your hero or school being hurt by it. A shrink could probably help you pull out the real reason there.

So you don't think Jerry was being sexual when he was alone with young children in the shower or in the bedroom or basement....he's just misunderstood. Ok, got it.
I'm saying that it is a possibility. You refuse to even admit that it is a possibility.

I'll have to make sure I'm never alone in a room with you because you'll obviously think we are about to have sex.

I'm saying that it is a possibility. You refuse to even admit that it is a possibility.

I'll have to make sure I'm never alone in a room with you because you'll obviously think we are about to have sex.

You have to go to these bogus analogies as your critical thinking isn't all that critical. You're simply afraid to admit Jerry is a pedophile for some reason, that is all this is about.

This thread is about Fina...right? You can call me whatever you need to. Jerry is a pedophile and well die that way. If that changes, I'll say oooops, I'm sorry to you...how about that.

Last edited:
You have to go to these bogus analogies as your critical thinking isn't all that critical. You're simply afraid to admit Jerry is a pedophile for some reason, that is all this is about.
Please explain why my analogies are bogus (hint: they are not).

Jerry might be a pederast. But if he is it's not because he horsed around the shower with a kid.

Reactions: francofan

Jerry might be a pederast. But if he is it's not because he horsed around the shower with a kid.

8 people testified to more. He's sitting in prison today for being a convicted pedophile. If you want to keep your little fantasy alive that he isn't a pedophile alive, have at it. If you don't like the term pedophile and want to say pederast, feel free.

If there comes a time Jerry is released or all of the charges are overturned....you may ask for an apology from me and I'll say my bad...you were so right. Until such time, Jerry Sandusky will die a serial pedophile in prison.

Last edited:
8 people testified to more. He's sitting in prison today for being a convicted pedophile. If you want to keep your little fantasy alive that he isn't a pedophile alive, have at it. If there comes a time Jerry is released or all of the charges are overturned....you may ask for an apology from me. Until such time, Jerry Sandusky will die a serial pedophile in prison.

If you found the testimony of those 8 witnesses to be compelling and outweigh all of the other massive problems with the State's case, then I agree that this is a reasonable opinion to have (that Sandusky is guilty). It is also a reasonable opinion to have that his guilty was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And while we are at it, Sandusky is NOT in prison for being a convicted pedophile. He's in prison for a variety of crimes, none of which are pedophilia (because if you understand what that word means, you realize that's not against the law).

But you are too ignorant to even get the vocabulary correct.

What other physical evidence would there be?

If Jerry shagged Sebastian Paden as many times as the victim claimed he did, his asshole would look like the Holland Tunnel. Why were there no physical examinations of these "victims"?

Last edited:
If you found the testimony of those 8 witnesses to be compelling and outweigh all of the other massive problems with the State's case, then I agree that this is a reasonable opinion to have (that Sandusky is guilty). It is also a reasonable opinion to have that his guilty was not proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

And while we are at it, Sandusky is NOT in prison for being a convicted pedophile. He's in prison for a variety of crimes, none of which are pedophilia (because if you understand what that word means, you realize that's not against the law).

But you are too ignorant to even get the vocabulary correct.
Actually there was testimony that you disregard that were indeed acts of pedophilia, but your denial is so deep rooted that you simply block out the ones that testified more to than just touching. Again, call me out once the PEDOPHILE gets out of prison.

Actually there was testimony that you disregard that were indeed acts of pedophilia, but your denial is so deep rooted that you simply block out the ones that testified more to than just touching. Again, call me out once the PEDOPHILE gets out of prison.
You magnificent twit.

A pedophile is one who is attracted to children in the same way that a bibliophile likes books or a enophile likes wine. It is not illegal to like something.

Pederasty is acting on said pedophilia. That is what is illegal. Or if you think I'm wrong please find a me a law that mentions pedophilia as a crime. I'll wait.

You magnificent twit.

A pedophile is one who is attracted to children in the same way that a bibliophile likes books or a enophile likes wine. It is not illegal to like something.

Pederasty is acting on said pedophilia. That is what is illegal. Or if you think I'm wrong please find a me a law that mentions pedophilia as a crime. I'll wait.
LOL, I have you so worked up. It's illegal when one acts on it...Jerry did. Have a nice life sh!t for brains. Sad that you people continue with this nonsense.

If Jerry shagged Sebastian Paden as many times as the victim claimed he did, he asshole would look like the Holland Tunnel. Why were there no physical examinations of these "victims"?

It’s a good question. The trial itself was a mystery to me.

LOL, I have you so worked up. It's illegal when one acts on it...Jerry did. Have a nice life sh!t for brains.
You fantasizing about killing me is not illegal.

Killing me illegal.

I'm super glad you don't have a degree from PSU because if you did, I'd ask for my money back.

You fantasizing about killing me is not illegal.

Killing me illegal.

I'm super glad you don't have a degree from PSU because if you did, I'd ask for my money back.

Semantics.
I’ll echo LaJolla here. If it is ever proven that Jerry Sandusky is not a child sex abuser I will offer up a full mea culpa on here. I pray to god that day comes to be. Until then, I will rest assured that he is where he belongs.

But plotting and enacting a plan to kill you is illegal.
Semantics.
I’ll echo LaJolla here. If it is ever proven that Jerry Sandusky is not a child sex abuser I will offer up a full mea culpa on here. I pray to god that day comes to be. Until then, I will rest assured that he is where he belongs.

Semantics.
Yeah....it's clear 4-5 people want to hold out hope it was all a bad dream. They can be as delusional as they want to be. If it all gets reversed someday...I'll apologize, but I'm not going to pretend he's innocent. In 7 years there has been nothing remotely close to exonerating Jerry.

I would add that fantasizing about killing you may not be a crime. However, plotting and beginning the enactment of the plan (call it murder grooming if you’d like) is a crime.

Semantics.

It is semantics, but people misuse that word too.

Semantics is linguistical meaning. Coherent language literally doesn't exist without it. The difference between words DOES matter. Lajolla keeps demonstrating that he is too dim to even use the English language properly. Par for the course, I guess.

I would add that fantasizing about killing you may not be a crime. However, plotting and beginning the enactment of the plan (call it murder grooming if you’d like) is a crime.
Agreed. But that doesn't make the phrase "convicted pedophile"make any more sense.

NO, HE IS NOT A PEDERAST BECAUSE HE HORSED AROUND IN A SHOWER WITH A KID, HE HORSED AROUND IN A SHOWER WITH A DISADVANTAGED KID WITHOUT A REAL MALE ROLE MODEL AT HOME, BECAUSE HE IS A PEDERAST.

Last edited:
NO, HE IS NOT A PEDERAST BECAUSE HE HORSED AROUND IN A SHOWER WITH A KID, HE HORSED AROUND IN A SHOWER WITH A DISADVANTAGED KID WITHOUT A REAL MALE ROLE MODEL AT HOME, BECAUSE HE IS A PEDERAST
Actually that is exactly backwards (a pederast is one who engages in pederasty, e.g. you can't be a pederast without the action).

Your English 15 instructor is rolling over in his/her grave. Learn the meaning of words. It matters.

Actually that is exactly backwards (a pederast is one who engages in pederasty, e.g. you can't be a pederast without the action).

Your English 15 instructor is rolling over in his/her grave. Learn the meaning of words. It matters.
He was in the shower to facilitate engaging in sexual activity with the kid. Wasn't Jerry's first Rodeo.

By the way, I have friends in the firm Merriam-Webster.

Take your own advice.
Definition of pederast:
a man who desires or engages in sexual activity with a boy

Take your own advice.
Definition of pederast:
Right, now look up pedophile, you ludicrous knob.

You said pederast, there, Bro-tein Shake. Gotta do better than that to cross me up, nimrod.
Wow, you are just as dumb as LJL. Does it make going through life easier, or do you realize how dumb you are?

Take your own advice.
Definition of pederast:

One term I've heard to differentiate betweem thinking and actual beahvior is predatory pedophile. Either way it's splitting hairs. People use the term pedophile to mean child sexual abuser even though the definition of the word does not mean child sexual abuser.

Yeah....it's clear 4-5 people want to hold out hope it was all a bad dream. They can be as delusional as they want to be. If it all gets reversed someday...I'll apologize, but I'm not going to pretend he's innocent. In 7 years there has been nothing remotely close to exonerating Jerry.

There's been all kinds of exculpatory evidence uncovered in the last seven years. As importantly, there's been a ton of evidence of prosecutorial misconduct too. And all we have to show for it is the knowledge of just how corrupt PA is, including the press.

• If that's what it was. What if it wasn't?

If it wasn’t than he is probably innocent. I am certainly open to that possibility. If somebody could explain the showering stuff I would be much more open to that possibility. I don’t expect there to be any reasonable explanation for the showering.

• If it wasn’t than he is probably innocent. I am certainly open to that possibility. If somebody could explain the showering stuff I would be much more open to that possibility. I don’t expect there to be any reasonable explanation for the showering.
Jerry was a gym rat and a life long coach. Athletic facilities and locker rooms were an integral part of his daily life. He was known to horse around when he coached. Grooming fits, if he did the crime at some point. If not, what's he really doing in prison?

I want to make myself clear. Sandusky's innocence or guilt is not my primary concern. I wish I could trust the criminal justice system to get it right, but I don't think it has. My concern is learning who was responsible for throwing JVP and the university under the bus and why were they protecting TSM? If anything, you'd think TSM would have been sacrificed to protect PSU. Not the other way around.

Jerry was a gym rat and a life long coach. Athletic facilities and locker rooms were an integral part of his daily life. He was known to horse around when he coached. Grooming fits, if he did the crime at some point. If not, what's he really doing in prison?

I want to make myself clear. Sandusky's innocence or guilt is not my primary concern. I wish I could trust the criminal justice system to get it right, but I don't think it has. My concern is learning who was responsible for throwing JVP and the university under the bus and why were they protecting TSM? If anything, you'd think TSM would have been sacrificed to protect PSU. Not the other way around.

I agree 100%with the second paragraph of this post Indy. The first paragraph just comes off as trying to find an excuse- any excuse- to think Jerry is innocent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT