ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fellas, I thought I found the perfect woman. Then she said these 3 words

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
"Who's Hans Gruber?"

I just . . . I don't know what to do. I'm devastated. and she LOVES Severus Snape!

Fortunately, I AM taking her to see Die Hard in the theater in November . . . if we last that long . . .

CURRENT EMOTION:

200.gif

"Who's Hans Gruber?"

I just . . . I don't know what to do. I'm devastated. and she LOVES Severus Snape!

Fortunately, I AM taking her to see Die Hard in the theater in November . . . if we last that long . . .

CURRENT EMOTION:

200.gif

Keep the magic alive by being able to surprise her. Note that she may not know but WILL. As opposed to my wife who is like, ‘No f’n way will I watch that nonsense.’ So, count your blessings.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Keep the magic alive by being able to surprise her. Note that she may not know but WILL. As opposed to my wife who is like, ‘No f’n way will I watch that nonsense.’ So, count your blessings.

you'll appreciate the conversation that lead to this . . .

was listening to a podcast about the MCU. They read a letter Tom Hiddleston wrote to Joss Whedon about getting the role of Loki, a character he called his "Hans Gruber"

So I shared that with my g/f, and that was her response. LOL

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I said tell her it's a Christmas movie.
It is not a Christmas movie. It is an action movie that happens to take place at Christmas.
Is it a romance movie because he gets his wife back at the end? No.

it is also a comedy. I laugh.

Reactions: 91Joe95
"Who's Hans Gruber?"

CURRENT EMOTION:

200.gif

Admit it she said: "It's so small" Or "I'm not satisfied!"

You know it!!

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
I still love the original Die Hard and the 2nd and 3rd ones (I've never seen the recent one in Russia). When my wife said that she never saw the original Die Hard movie, I was so excited for us to watch it together. Alas, she wasn't impressed. I guess it lacks the nostalgia factor and may not compare favorably with the thrillers of today. Or, maybe she just doesn't like cops/robbers genre. I don't think it's grounds for divorce, but is a chink in the armor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT