ADVERTISEMENT

OT -- Do Get This -- my book published and available on Amazon

retsio

Feb 18, 2003
Naples, FL
"The Value of Three Words ....'

Dear Reader –
As January 2020 began, my ongoing meetings with the lead Attorney of an investment group
continued to make progress. An agreement to initiate two additional incorporations, licensing
and international finance for two domain names I owned was very positive. The completed
websites would display content internationally for up to 30 million users per week in over 100 countries.

However, the month of March brought with it many announcements of a virus to be a mammoth
medical pandemic. Restrictions and isolation, even remote conversations meant business activity
was stopped in markets thought to be expanding. My communication with colleagues was
postponed, financial items were an after-thought and a six (6) year multiple country research and
international evaluation, business plan, financial planning, co-location servers, marketing and
subordinate company activity……. just stopped.

Now what? How could I just wait for pronouncements that ‘normal’ would be near and begin
business activity again? It is not in my DNA to sit, relax and accomplish nothing. Therefore, I
could utilize my Fifty-Four (54) year career in Marketing and Sales and write, as explained from
my Author’s page below.

‘I always threatened my family and friends that I would write my ‘book of essays’ using my years of
experience. Finally, all 26 essays have been completed, critically reviewed by an award-winning Simon
and Schuster author, additionally by a PhD. College professor.

Each essay is intended to convey to the reader thought provoking considerations of themselves and
their activity. Important suggestions for communication that I have used in conversations, and
perseverance that is necessary for all walks of life. The thought of keeping your dream alive, advice and
counsel for individuals, and especially couples working together. I include additional deeply personal
experiences that I have suffered and how I have continued, as perhaps many others also share these in
their life. My overall effort is to give back to some section of society with similar events in all of our lives,
the reason to share their thoughts, dreams and the life they lead. Hopefully, I encourage everyone to
write and contribute their story for their family and the world as it passes us by.

The essays that I present have been shaped by many conversations and relationships that I have had
with Bob Danzig (former CEO of Hearst Newspapers), dinner with Muhammad Ali and Deion Sanders,
Presidents and Athletic Directors of Big Ten Universities, college coaches, Cardiac Care Doctors at major
Hospitals in Philadelphia, Nashville and Ann Arbor, business executives and attorneys from all walks of
life.’

I have hidden in one of the essays, the three (3) words that I would consider most valuable to me in a
defining moment in my life. Perhaps this may also resonate to others in like circumstances. I believe it
will be most interesting for everyone to consider what three (3) words will define themselves, their
character, personality or purpose.

‘The Value of Three Words ….’

"The Value of Three Words ....'

Dear Reader –
As January 2020 began, my ongoing meetings with the lead Attorney of an investment group
continued to make progress. An agreement to initiate two additional incorporations, licensing
and international finance for two domain names I owned was very positive. The completed
websites would display content internationally for up to 30 million users per week in over 100 countries.

However, the month of March brought with it many announcements of a virus to be a mammoth
medical pandemic. Restrictions and isolation, even remote conversations meant business activity
was stopped in markets thought to be expanding. My communication with colleagues was
postponed, financial items were an after-thought and a six (6) year multiple country research and
international evaluation, business plan, financial planning, co-location servers, marketing and
subordinate company activity……. just stopped.

Now what? How could I just wait for pronouncements that ‘normal’ would be near and begin
business activity again? It is not in my DNA to sit, relax and accomplish nothing. Therefore, I
could utilize my Fifty-Four (54) year career in Marketing and Sales and write, as explained from
my Author’s page below.

‘I always threatened my family and friends that I would write my ‘book of essays’ using my years of
experience. Finally, all 26 essays have been completed, critically reviewed by an award-winning Simon
and Schuster author, additionally by a PhD. College professor.

Each essay is intended to convey to the reader thought provoking considerations of themselves and
their activity. Important suggestions for communication that I have used in conversations, and
perseverance that is necessary for all walks of life. The thought of keeping your dream alive, advice and
counsel for individuals, and especially couples working together. I include additional deeply personal
experiences that I have suffered and how I have continued, as perhaps many others also share these in
their life. My overall effort is to give back to some section of society with similar events in all of our lives,
the reason to share their thoughts, dreams and the life they lead. Hopefully, I encourage everyone to
write and contribute their story for their family and the world as it passes us by.

The essays that I present have been shaped by many conversations and relationships that I have had
with Bob Danzig (former CEO of Hearst Newspapers), dinner with Muhammad Ali and Deion Sanders,
Presidents and Athletic Directors of Big Ten Universities, college coaches, Cardiac Care Doctors at major
Hospitals in Philadelphia, Nashville and Ann Arbor, business executives and attorneys from all walks of
life.’

I have hidden in one of the essays, the three (3) words that I would consider most valuable to me in a
defining moment in my life. Perhaps this may also resonate to others in like circumstances. I believe it
will be most interesting for everyone to consider what three (3) words will define themselves, their
character, personality or purpose.

‘The Value of Three Words ….’
I have an interest in reading your book but cannot find it on Amazon. Is there a direct link?

I have an interest in reading your book but cannot find it on Amazon. Is there a direct link?

Yes -- on the Amazon home page, put 'books' in the top search line -- then when that page appears, put the title of the book or my name in the top search line -- that should provide everything to order the book, it is in stock.
If you have any problems -- please let me know - and thank you for your interest. Good reading !!

Reactions: fairgambit
Pull my finger - you never know what you may get

ADVERTISEMENT