ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dan Bernstein demoted

fedman

Jul 28, 2002
Chicago sports talk host Dan Bernstein who appeared to love ripping Penn State during the Sandusky scandal has been demoted. He was unceremonially taken off WSCR afternoon drive to mid-days. This all happened within 24 hours. Reports indicate that he will be let go by the station as soon as his contract runs out. This could not have happened to a better guy. He is nothing but a pompous big mouth blow hard.

Chicago sports talk host Dan Bernstein who appeared to love ripping Penn State during the Sandusky scandal has been demoted. He was unceremonially taken off WSCR afternoon drive to mid-days. This all happened within 24 hours. Reports indicate that he will be let go by the station as soon as his contract runs out. This could not have happened to a better guy. He is nothing but a pompous big mouth blow hard.

Agree, though I think "pompous big mouth blow hard" is going too easy on him.

He's a vicious liar, a sick bastard, a hater, and a fraud.

Oh Happy Day.

Sorry, I was bitting my fingers to try to keep from posting but I couldn't resist.
I’m usually a proof reader guy myself in my work life. I was thinking Reek from Game of Thrones when I typed it.

You reap what you sow! Couldn't happen to a slimier guy, Now if Syracuse loses tonight all the world will be right!

Great news. He has such a punchable face.
Now why would you say that?

2011-9-6-Bernstein.jpg

Last edited:
Chicago sports talk host Dan Bernstein who appeared to love ripping Penn State during the Sandusky scandal has been demoted. He was unceremonially taken off WSCR afternoon drive to mid-days. This all happened within 24 hours. Reports indicate that he will be let go by the station as soon as his contract runs out.

Now why would you say that?

2011-9-6-Bernstein.jpg

That's a face that screams "I was never any good sports and it kills me inside but I try to mask it with a sarcastic attitude and smarter-than-you faux ego that allows me to bury my self-hatred deep down inside and will someday result in a serious drug or alcohol problem before I harm myself to nobody's disappointment." Or something like that.

That's a face that screams "I was never any good sports and it kills me inside but I try to mask it with a sarcastic attitude and smarter-than-you faux ego that allows me to bury my self-hatred deep down inside and will someday result in a serious drug or alcohol problem before I harm myself to nobody's disappointment." Or something like that.
There’s nothing worse than someone who was bad at sports that ends up as a sports reporter or writer (hello Mike Lupica). They’re so full of hatred, jealousy and pettiness.

There’s nothing worse than someone who was bad at sports that ends up as a sports reporter or writer (hello Mike Lupica). They’re so full of hatred, jealousy and pettiness.

No one is more eager to tear down someone who is great.

He's the shit that flies won't land on. F him.

Even though this is 3 years old, this POS should have been fired many times over...

Even the big man, Kyle Long, felt the need — and rightfully so — to lay into Bernstein.

Oh, and there was this gem from Fox Sports 1’s Katie Nolan

Reactions: ChiTownLion
ADVERTISEMENT