ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Can we take a moment to further smear the unhinged Tennessee fan base

Those idiots should just STFU and stop embarrassing themselves - what a bunch on inbred losers. They will pay at they end of the day.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

What exactly are the "tough questions"?

-Prosecutor: Greg, were you ever aware of inappropriate conduct between JS and minors?
Greg: No
-Prosecutor: So MM was lying?
Greg: Yes
-Prosecutor: Uh... no further questions.

What the vol nation is too dumb to realize is that questions about a fake scandal are super easy to answer.

-Prosecutor: Greg, were you ever aware of inappropriate conduct between JS and minors?

What the vol nation is too dumb to realize is that questions about a fake scandal are super easy to answer.
Prosecutor?

they take delusional and unhinged in new directions

"The prosecutor is the chief legal representative of the prosecution in countries with either the common law adversarial system, or the civil law inquisitorial system."
In U.S. civil law there is no "prosecutor" . . . but probably not worth the time of either of us. Never mind.

In U.S. civil law there is no "prosecutor" . . . but probably not worth the time of either of us. Never mind.

Agreed, I probably should have said "a-hole lawyer guy"... but who really F-ing cares? It doesn't detract from the point of that post.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets

seems like vol nation are also the only ones dumb enough to buy the "MOU was not a legal contract, therefore TN owes Schiano nothing" BS being spewed forth from . . . uh . . . TN . . .

Nothing like ignorant people publicly pontificating on the very subject matter of their ignorance . . .

the idiot couldn't even get his facts right. McQueary never heard from Schiano. this was all allegedly through Bradley, who publicly denied it. but apparently hearsay during a civil trial is proof enough for some morons.

Reactions: mn78psu83
the idiot couldn't even get his facts right. McQueary never heard from Schiano. this was all allegedly through Bradley, who publicly denied it. but apparently hearsay during a civil trial is proof enough for some morons.

I live by Louis Pasteur’s advice that “Chance favors the prepared mind,” and my own, “The two most common elements in the known universe are hydrogen and stupidity.”

Harlan Ellison

But, but, McQueary testified under oath, and whatever is said in a courtroom has to be the truth.

Overlooking the fact that the reason why you're in a courtroom in the first place is that two parties are saying completely opposite things under oath. They can't both be true, now can they, Junior Samples?

does seem an odd fallback for people . . . well McQ testified UNDER OATH! it must be true!

After reading the Pry thread again, I'd make it even money on which fan base is more unhinged.

After reading the Pry thread again, I'd make it even money on which fan base is more unhinged.

louisiana-lafayette athletic supporters seem to be hinged. There was no interweby OUTRAGE. :eek: in reaction to the rumor that Pry could be their new head coach.

(I know that Pry never coached for Joe, but he still is at Penn State. GUILT. BY. ASSOCIATION. :eek: )

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT