ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blehar's latest - Ganim is Desperate to be Relevant

TenerHallTerror

Oct 18, 2016
LINK

The failure of Ganim to fact check the 1971 story became obvious when the story alleged that Paterno didn't believe Victim A because of all the good things Jerry Sandusky did for the community.

Sandusky did not start The Second Mile charity until 1977 and had no track record of good works up to that point.

This story had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese, but Ganim went forward with it and CNN published it and is standing by it. Moreover, CNN and Ganim seemingly couldn't have cared less regarding Victim A's molestation by a priest. This was another example of Ganim's pattern of putting the emphasis of her writing on demeaning Penn State officials instead of on the safety and welfare of children.

"Humpy" Ganim made bad decisions at Penn State, and now the bed buster is mad at the world.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: PSU Dave
LINK

The failure of Ganim to fact check the 1971 story became obvious when the story alleged that Paterno didn't believe Victim A because of all the good things Jerry Sandusky did for the community.

Sandusky did not start The Second Mile charity until 1977 and had no track record of good works up to that point.

This story had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese, but Ganim went forward with it and CNN published it and is standing by it. Moreover, CNN and Ganim seemingly couldn't have cared less regarding Victim A's molestation by a priest. This was another example of Ganim's pattern of putting the emphasis of her writing on demeaning Penn State officials instead of on the safety and welfare of children.
Simple answer - she is getting well paid by someone in PA who needs a BRAINLESS media mouthpiece. She fits the bill.

I believe this latest CNN attack which states "...CNN bolsters evidence that legendary football coach Joe Paterno knew years before Jerry Sandusky's arrest that his longtime assistant might be sexually abusing children..." is nothing more than another paid gig where her "article" provides a means for the absurd "long-term" issue concerning Paterno to be included in the HBO movie which is about to be released.

It is a "leak" in the script which will be presented as this movie. Ganim is being used to excite the public again and make the "Paterno Criminality" issue the public's reason to see the movie. ADVERTISING...ADVERTISING...ADVERTISING!

I also believe that a recent factor may also be at work here. Throughout the past 6+ years, the PACORN's methods have always included "getting out IN FRONT" of any new information that could be publicly viewed as destroying their "Story". The passing of Bernie McCue - a major player in the 1970's "crimes" - has the potential to expose the whole process of REAL CRIMES. These crimes are unvetted payments of $$$$MILLIONS$$$$ by PSU to people who are still "unknowns". Who has the ability to keep them as "unknowns"??? The PACORN - that's who.

Crimes require both motives and resources and the PA OAG "group" have both. Penn State and Paterno have had only "...to protect the bad publicity from the Football Program..." as their motives. They certainly have shown no RESOURCES to support any form of criminality.

YET...the State of PA's OAG has (1) a motive ....Stealing $60M in fines for political "walking capital" in addition to THE POSSIBILITY of "sharing in a portion" of $100M in judgements awarded so carelessly by PSU OGBOT. Add to that (2) limitless resources - the ability of the State to "engineer" a legal climate where it "picks and choices" how laws are applied and who they apply to - you can see who has both MOTIVES & RESOURCES.

So who would be Perry Mason's most likely criminal...Penn State & Paterno - an easily manufactured public "ILLUSION" based on misinformation that the State of PA controlled along with the media and an involved OGBOT -or- a State OAG with both motives and resources to pull off a $100M+ theft of Penn State funds????

Ganim is part of the paid media who just benefit from maintaining the "Story" - a story which hides the real crimes committed.

The fact that the Paterno issue is still being scrutinized is testament to the power of the Red Herring.

The real cover up artists are hiding in plain sight.
https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/cnn-headline-on-paterno.183210/page-8#post-2969601
What did the university procedure say in February 2001 about reporting suspected sex assaults?

If you find a copy of it, you'll have your answer.

Right after he became president, Erickson appointed an Ethics Officer specifically to review whether procedures were properly followed. Let me know when you find his report.

The DOE specifically asked PSU for all their procedures from 2001(2002). Five years later they released their Clery Act report. Let me know where find the relevant procedures cited in that report.

The NCAA specifically asked PSU to cite whether they had procedures in 2001(2002) and whether or not they were followed. Let me know when you find any hint that PSU provided those procedures to the NCAA.

Frazier informed the board (twice) that Freeh was reviewing all the procedures from 2001. Freeh's press release states he reviewed all the relevant procedures. Let me know when you find where he either cites or includes the relevant procedure for reporting sex assault anywhere in the Freeh Report.

It is amazing to me but consider the world we live in. You could report on CNN that Joe was involved with Al-qaeda plot to hijack a plane and people would believe it. We live in a world where people just take anything and run with it. True journalism is dead.

and yet (and I don't want to get too political), the US elected a President who continually bashed the media as fake news.

(btw, this comes more from the recent book I read "The Death of Expertise" by Tom Nichols, which chronicles the simultaneous decline in critical thinking with the decline in journalistic standards.)

it is odd how this cognitive dissonance occurs. The fakest of all the "fake" news out there is the one narrative most people seem to embrace

and I don't want to get too political either....but I hate to say this...but has any of the Joe Paterno/PSU news since 2011 been real...I mean in regards to actually Joe did or did not know. I mean....just attach his name to it to get clicks...and away they go. I mean seriously...I don't believe half the crap I read on line any more.

and I don't want to get too political either....but I hate to say this...but has any of the Joe Paterno/PSU news since 2011 been real...I mean in regards to actually Joe did or did not know. I mean....just attach his name to it to get clicks...and away they go. I mean seriously...I don't believe half the crap I read on line any more.

I am continually skeptical. and almost none of the Joe news has been credible.

crikey, when he gets slammed by Sally Jenkins because SHE doesn't understand what words mean . . . hard to find anything credible about Joe . . .

Looking back on it now, we all got our first exposure to fake news back in 2011 when this story blew up. Thats when we all started seeing fake/inaccurate reporting by CNN, NYT, WaPo, and also ESPN and sports media.

These same outlets continue to spew fake news on other subjects as well IMO.

Looking back on it now, we all got our first exposure to fake news back in 2011 when this story blew up. Thats when we all started seeing fake/inaccurate reporting by CNN, NYT, WaPo, and also ESPN and sports media.

These same outlets continue to spew fake news on other subjects as well IMO.

Was before that.

Reactions: TheBigUglies
Regardless, if a news reporter receives new information on a case that they won a Pulitzer, they HAVE to publish it.

You can disagree with the Pulizer. You can disagree with the veracity of MMQ, and the tone of the article. You can even say it's sloppy if you like.

Still, she HAD to publish it, as long it was confirmed to be an actual police report that hadn't been covered before.

You can be angry about it, but if you wanted it suppressed, you wanted a coverup. All facts need to be out.

That's why Ray is so hypocritical. Much of his info has been redacted. ALL FACTS NEED TO COME OUT.

Regardless, if a news reporter receives new information on a case that they won a Pulitzer, they HAVE to publish it.

You can disagree with the Pulizer. You can disagree with the veracity of MMQ, and the tone of the article. You can even say it's sloppy if you like.

Still, she HAD to publish it, as long it was confirmed to be an actual police report that hadn't been covered before.

You can be angry about it, but if you wanted it suppressed, you wanted a coverup. All facts need to be out.

That's why Ray is so hypocritical. Much of his info has been redacted. ALL FACTS NEED TO COME OUT.

There is plenty of new information on a case she won a Pulitzer that she ignores because it destroys her narrative.

its a great point. her "new information" is so nuanced, never challenged, and immaterial one has to wonder what the point is. So why isn't she reporting on information that works in favor of JVP and PSU?

what is crazy is that this "new" story completely obliterates the other "new story" she wrote about the 1970s alleged victims, and no one in the media has batted an eyelash

its a great point. her "new information" is so nuanced, never challenged, and immaterial one has to wonder what the point is. So why isn't she reporting on information that works in favor of JVP and PSU?
No one is paying her to do that.

This case is not her assignment. She isn't assigned by CNN to cover the case. So day-to-day beat coverage isn't going to come from her, in general.

But if information comes to her, she'd be ethically bound to tell her employer, and they would either tell her to publish or assign to someone else. Obviously in this case they told her to write the story.

This case is not her assignment. She isn't assigned by CNN to cover the case. So day-to-day beat coverage isn't going to come from her, in general.

But if information comes to her, she'd be ethically bound to tell her employer, and they would either tell her to publish or assign to someone else. Obviously in this case they told her to write the story.
So someone is feeding her this nonsense and she is required to publish it?

regardless...she has an agenda...her or her employer....and data backing Joe is not reported at all.

Reactions: Zenophile

No, what she has to do is confirm the "facts" contained in that report given to her and verify what she's been given is true.

You want facts? How about some like these?
Anonymous sources claim that Sara Ganim had sex with numerous people in the attorney general's office in exchange for information about the Sandusky investigation.
Pennsylvanians wonder if it's appropriate and ethical for a reporter to hang out at bars and go away on weekends with a county DA-- who also happened to provide her with tips about investigations and cases she was trying. And if it's clicks you want, the lesbian angle could really be played up there.

That's exactly the type of game Sara is playing. Are the statements true? Who really knows? But the truth is that anonymous sources said those things, so by default the rest of the statement becomes true, right? You have to agree with me if you believer her story "had to be" published.

No, what she has to do is confirm the "facts" contained in that report given to her and verify what she's been given is true.

Anonymous sources claim that Sara Ganim had sex with numerous people in the attorney general's office in exchange for information about the Sandusky investigation.
Pennsylvanians wonder if it's appropriate and ethical for a reporter to hang out at bars and go away on weekends with a county DA-- who also happened to provide her with tips about investigations and cases she was trying. And if it's clicks you want, the lesbian angle could really be played up there.

That's exactly the type of game Sara is playing. Are the statements true? Who really knows? But the truth is that anonymous sources said those things, so by default the rest of the statement becomes true, right? You have to agree with me if you believer her story "had to be" published.

Actually, the woman who claimed Dawn Fisher told her Sara Ganim found out about the case from sleeping with a prosecutor has put her name out there. Search for "Women who organized Aaron Fisher Rally no longer believes him" on YouTube

Humpy Ganim and the buster.

Reactions: Pmnylion
Ganim has more and will continue to feed the network every time the story looks to be flaming out. Its an easy layup for them. It's just amazing how The Fake News Network operates. They have no care for the accuracy of any report as long as it serves their liberal slate on things. Incredible and viewers continue to feed it trusting guys like Cooper, Cuomo, and Lemon who clearly have agendas and make no bones about it. MSNBC isn't far behind with the Morning Joke crew and Rachel Mad Cow not to mention Brian Williams an admitted lier.

Do any of you trust anything these stations promote?

Reactions: WeR0206
Ganim has more and will continue to feed the network every time the story looks to be flaming out. Its an easy layup for them. It's just amazing how The Fake News Network operates. They have no care for the accuracy of any report as long as it serves their liberal slate on things. Incredible and viewers continue to feed it trusting guys like Cooper, Cuomo, and Lemon who clearly have agendas and make no bones about it. MSNBC isn't far behind with the Morning Joke crew and Rachel Mad Cow not to mention Brian Williams an admitted lier.

Do any of you trust anything these stations promote?

Only problem there is that this story gained almost no traction. Don' think CNN will be so quick to give her space the next time she trots out something.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

Who has corroborated this "new" information that was leaked to her - if it is true she should have proof or this is just another load of BS that has been spoon fed to her by I think we know who.

ADVERTISEMENT