ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bar sheds...

Friend of mine in Juniata Co. has one and probably has for 10 years. Has an in-ground pool with the shed up above it on a hillside. Power, cable, everything. I wish I could give you some more valuable information other than my jealousy that he has one and I don't. I do know he built it himself and ran all the power to it himself. I ain't that handy. Looked like he did not spend a fortune. Do it, I would use it every available month if I had one. Recruit a buddy who knows something about something building-wise.. Make beer available.

Have had that experience...

at this guy's place and I would bet he didn't drop more than a $ grand on it but again, he has some knowledge of wiring, sheathing, etc. You may pay that much for somebody just to build it. Sounds like you'll get your use out of it so go for it. I'm about to rip out my sh!zzy deck this year and put in a patio. Probably run me a few thou. But I won't have to paint/seal anything ever again.

According to close associates, The EndZone had one about 13 years back in the day. Of course that was to comply with zoning. It was awesome and added a touch of uniqueness to the place even though it was just a shed with a keg and some Lance crackers for sale Again, according to my friends.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Just pre fab yard sheds. once its yours, not hard to add windows, outside

Counters, awnings or whatever. Obviously a contractor should run the electric or water lines if you really are going all out. Can even cut a hole for an AC. Buddy did one up and put an AC unit up in the peak and then hung a ceiling fan. Awesome place to hang out.

ADVERTISEMENT