ADVERTISEMENT

OT: anybody know what Rafftery said during game?

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
I was half watching the Hall v GT game and think Rafftery made some kind of Irish comment (the usual) and his sidekick (Johnson??) gave him a stern reprimand about how it wasn't appropriate in today's PC climate or some such. Now it might have been a joke but fran said nothing and the tone of voice didn't sound like it was a joke.

Might have just been a funny... but things seemed a tad strained for a bit after.

Anyone catch it (I tried rewinding but no go)?

When Johnson told Rafferty it takes him 70 minutes to watch a 60 minute taps. Bill should have went off on him.

Thanks so much for the post. Had a feeling it was going downtown lol. Some folks need to lighten up... have a beer... watch John Wayne in the Quiet Man just to hear a guy say... 'there'll be wigs on the green this day" ... :)

John Wayne the snowflake draft dodger?

I was half watching the Hall v GT game and think Rafftery made some kind of Irish comment (the usual) and his sidekick (Johnson??) gave him a stern reprimand about how it wasn't appropriate in today's PC climate or some such. Now it might have been a joke but fran said nothing and the tone of voice didn't sound like it was a joke.

Might have just been a funny... but things seemed a tad strained for a bit after.

Anyone catch it (I tried rewinding but no go)?
Nothing on the internet about this.

ADVERTISEMENT