ADVERTISEMENT

OT: “Counterpart” on Amazon Prime.

LionJim

Oct 8, 2003
Levittown, PA to Olney, MD
J.K. Simmons, I’d watch him play Cinderella.
counterpart-image-slice-600x200.png

He was also in Defending Jacob on AppleTV. The role was not big (screen time wise) but he was great in it. What a great actor.

he does a fantastic job on those insurance commercials.

Although, I really like the guy who is trying to teach the guys not to turn into their father's and make fun of the person with blue hair.

Reactions: PSJimbo
He was also in Defending Jacob on AppleTV. The role was not big (screen time wise) but he was great in it. What a great actor.
He was stellar in Whiplash. Played the protagonist but he really gets you hating him (a la Nurse Ratchett in “One Flew Over the Cookoo’s Nest”)

Reactions: LionJim

Also had a small but pretty meaningful role in 'Palm Springs' and of course, was the best thing about the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies...

J.K. Simmons, I’d watch him play Cinderella.
counterpart-image-slice-600x200.png
My wife and I just started watching Counterpart based on your recommendation. It’s hard to find anything to watch that we both enjoy, especially a multi season series. But we’re both loving this one. J. K. Is phenomenal in his portrayal of the same character with two totally different personalities. How has he not been nominated for an Emmy?

Many thanks for the post.

Reactions: PSJimbo
Dr. Emil Skoda on Law and Order (original). Looks almost the same now.

I think Counterpart was on Starz Network, right? Cancelled?

ADVERTISEMENT