ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs ISU dual (Lewallen shoulder injury)

PSUbluTX

Feb 7, 2018
SIAP, but haven't seen any discussion of the OSU/ISU dual tonight. OSU won 22-15 at home but ISU put up a decent fight at several weights. I thought JoJo Smith looked stout. Fix looked VULNERABLE. Austin Gomez appears to have learned some things since his loss to Fix in the Scuffle. He pressed the action throughout but fell short, losing 5-4 on a riding time point. IIRC, there may have been a hands to the face point in there for Fix too.

The final match was Lewellan and he was beating Degen until a mat return by Degen sent Boo yelping loudly in pain. Felt bad for the kid. He was clearly in a LOT of pain and continued to cry out for a couple of minutes before he was taken off the mat for the MFORF. The article linked below says he reinjured his shoulder. Tough break.

https://newsok.com/article/5621342/...gs-painful-end-to-cowboys-win-over-iowa-state

Reactions: danoftw and Ja1339
SIAP, but haven't seen any discussion of the OSU/ISU dual tonight. OSU won 22-15 at home but ISU put up a decent fight at several weights. I thought JoJo Smith looked stout. Fix looked VULNERABLE. Austin Gomez appears to have learned some things since his loss to Fix in the Scuffle. He pressed the action throughout but fell short, losing 5-4 on a riding time point. IIRC, there may have been a hands to the face point in there for Fix too.

The final match was Lewellan and he was beating Degen until a mat return by Degen sent Boo yelping loudly in pain. Felt bad for the kid. He was clearly in a LOT of pain and continued to cry out for a couple of minutes before he was taken off the mat for the MFORF. The article linked below says he reinjured his shoulder. Tough break.

https://newsok.com/article/5621342/...gs-painful-end-to-cowboys-win-over-iowa-state

Sorry to hear about Boo.

Folks on the 34 and Counting blog sounded less than thrilled with Brock's performance.

Sorry to hear about Boo.

Folks on the 34 and Counting blog sounded less than thrilled with Brock's performance.

Yes, Ian Parker handled Kaid Brock. The 6-3 score makes it seem closer than it felt to me.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT