ADVERTISEMENT

OSU QB Coach was @ Drew Allar's game Friday night.

Entirely possible that Stroud is only "good" and the other QBs get assurances from the coaching staff that the QB competition will be open again next spring and no one hits the portal. I'm sure the OSU coaches will be pushing harder to keep their current players on the roster than they will trying to flip Allar.

Ewers reclassifying really screwed OSU. They'll have a huge hole between him and their next 4 or 5 star QB - probably 2023, I realize he's considered a "generational" QB but will he be worth it ? He comes across as a prima donna to me. Gonna be entertaining to see how all of this works out for them
Reminds me of Chris Simms.

Ridiculous. Even the OSU insiders and websites are saying it's a long, long shot at very best. Ewers reclassifying really screwed OSU. They'll have a huge hole between him and their next 4 or 5 star QB - probably 2023, I realize he's considered a "generational" QB but will he be worth it ? He comes across as a prima donna to me. Gonna be entertaining to see how all of this works out for them
I...I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not. I mean I think it is, but? Which hat are you wearing?

A generational talent is worth the “huge” inconvenience of OSU grabbing another plug-n-play Justin fields out of the transfer portal if their other guys bail.

Ridiculous. Even the OSU insiders and websites are saying it's a long, long shot at very best. Ewers reclassifying really screwed OSU. They'll have a huge hole between him and their next 4 or 5 star QB - probably 2023, I realize he's considered a "generational" QB but will he be worth it ? He comes across as a prima donna to me. Gonna be entertaining to see how all of this works out for them
What if O$U gets Allar a million dollar plus NIL endorsement?

It's a message board. STFU.

major-payne-sensitive.gif

Reactions: Cap Levi
OSU thinks Allar is a long shot. But I also read that they're really going hard after USC 2022 commit 4-star Devin Brown who they think they have a shot at. You can bet they won't let up on either until the ink is dry.

Reactions: lionlover
Allar was on fire again in a 35-0 victory. He was 32 of 49 and set a Medina county passing record. I believe he is solid to PSU and planning on early enrollment.
I live about 20 minutes from Medina. Medina is really good this year largely because of this kid. If I were him I would be very hesitant to go to OSU. They already have too many 5 stars at QB and not enough playing time.

We live 45 mins. from Medina and I constantly hear how skilled Allar happens to be. Skill, maturity and the ability to check down to secondary receivers, plus a good leader of the team.

Kosich dude used to be a news anchor at WNEP in NEPA. Thought the name was familiar. I wouldn’t have recognized Bernie Kosar without him being named.
Bernie was a great nfl announcer if you could get beyond his slurred speech. He was Romo, telling you the play based on the defense. He got fired because he failed about the Fisher coached rams not being prepared for a preseason game. He called it unprofessional and a rip off to the paying fans. The nfl has veto power on announcers so they told the station to fire him. You don’t mess with the nfl revenue stream.

he is pretty Frank. Belicheck benched him because he kept ignoring the called in plays and running audibles. Finally he started testsverde. Vinny got hurt just before halftime. Bellicheck put Bernie in with the proviso of no audible. Bernie ran a drive that was all audibles and scored a TD before the half. BB yelled at Bernie in the locker room for undermining him and told the entire team that their were no more audibles for the rest of the game. The browns traded Bernie the next week to the cowboys. Bernie was at QB for two key games which the cowboys won. They went on to win the super bowl and Bernie got a ring.

ADVERTISEMENT