ADVERTISEMENT

OSU game

Need to bring the noise tonight in the BJC. HUGE game. Everyone says we need to win 3 and WE ARE in. Tough couple of games coming up. But it starts tonight!!!

Reactions: bdgan
Well, we loose a lot without SB, MG, DH, and SB. Hamilton and Blacknall always came through with those huge catches in difficult games. But, with JJ and Thomkins, along with all the other young W/R, we should be in good shape. I hope Holland can come through at TE like he did in the B/W game last year.

Our DE's should be a force for sure. Toney has one unbelievable first step. I don't know if I have ever seen anyone as quick at Parsons rushing the passer. The kid is in a league by himself. JF said he will start a MLB. I just hope he can rush the passer from the middle, just kidding. The kid is so quick. I just don't see anyone blocking him.

Reactions: mcgunns
Well, we loose a lot without SB, MG, DH, and SB. Hamilton and Blacknall always came through with those huge catches in difficult games. But, with JJ and Thomkins, along with all the other young W/R, we should be in good shape. I hope Holland can come through at TE like he did in the B/W game last year.

Our DE's should be a force for sure. Toney has one unbelievable first step. I don't know if I have ever seen anyone as quick at Parsons rushing the passer. The kid is in a league by himself. JF said he will start a MLB. I just hope he can rush the passer from the middle, just kidding. The kid is so quick. I just don't see anyone blocking him.

Call me crazy, but this is a basketball thread..o_O

Because no other good teams ever get upset. It never happens. Get a life.

We had a great year with a core of sophomores. If they all return, this is a Top 20, Top 15 team next year. There's tons to be excited about but killjoys like yourself can't stand it to see people happy.

Thats right, cause NOVA didn't just lose again and UVA didn't lose to Va Tech at home.

Reactions: cfbinsider
Most good teams get upset, just not that often. But that's behind us. Gotta beat O$U tonight.

Young sophomores choked the Rider game away, no doubt.

Most of those "upsets" cited were when we were missing one of the best players in the conference for four games.

Just looked at Ticketmaster, most of the seats behind the baskets are unsold. Hopefully there is a strong walk-up crowd.

Reactions: JoeFi
Need to bring the noise tonight in the BJC. HUGE game. Everyone says we need to win 3 and WE ARE in. Tough couple of games coming up. But it starts tonight!!!
Yep. You can only play one at a time. Win tonight before worrying about any other games. What's that feetball coach say? Ohio State - Ohio State - Ohio State!

Reactions: Kmase21
I have been 100% in Pat's corner...I lived next to his brother my freshman year...Joey....I thought that you were a big criticizer or Pat. I know that my buddy Greg in Pgh has not been a supporter....I though that you were a run Pat out of town club member as well....if not my mistake.

Reactions: Lion8286
OSU is going to rout tonight, payback for the win in Columbus
tumblr_nofdvyJoV21qewacoo1_500.gif

ADVERTISEMENT