ADVERTISEMENT

ORV lot question about car parking...

VaNtyLion

Jul 11, 2001
If cars are driving up separately from the RV and arriving on Friday, it used to be those cars were directed to the lot behind the ORV lot (Lot 18). Is that still the case this year? Also, wasn't sure if a prepaid gameday yellow parking pass sufficed for getting into that lot as opposed to paying cash at the gate.

If cars are driving up separately from the RV and arriving on Friday, it used to be those cars were directed to the lot behind the ORV lot (Lot 18). Is that still the case this year? Also, wasn't sure if a prepaid gameday yellow parking pass sufficed for getting into that lot as opposed to paying cash at the gate.
In the past, a prepaid yellow pass would not work. I think the cash price at the toll booth there was $50 or $60 for the weekend.

In the past, a prepaid yellow pass would not work. I think the cash price at the toll booth there was $50 or $60 for the weekend.

Thanks - couldn't' remember how we handled this in our group last year or how much we ended up paying at the gate for car parking. Thought there may be an opportunity to use a prepaid Yellow gameday pass for Lot 18 Friday/Saturday stay but wasn't sure.

Lot 18 is yellow pass parking. I park there every game and it's a short walk over to my buddy's ORV spot.

ADVERTISEMENT