ADVERTISEMENT

Open your eyes Penn State. Open your eyes Penn State alums.

It's not a question of relative credibility. If Buskirk was approached years ago to help fabricate a story, why is he just coming out now about it?
Interview on Ziegler was more than 2 years ago (4.18).

This is pretty funny:

"There's something amusing about the AG's brief that argues that Sandusky's motion for a new trial should be dismissed because it was based on newly discovered evidence that wasn't presented in a timely manner -- the AG's brief was filed a day late after a court-imposed deadline, when the court had previously declared there would be no exceptions for tardy filings."

According to the Superior Court of Pennsylvania appeal docket sheet the Prothonotary will now list the appeal on the next available submit panel, When the panel is organized, Superior Court should give the appeal traction and resolve the question of the aurhenticity of the McChesney diary by ordering evidentiary hearings with the star witness being Kathleen McChesney as well as with others to determine if the OAG and the Freeh Group were in cahoots and if there was any jury tampering with juror 0990.

This should all happen fairly quickly and will be very interesting to see how it plays out. If the appeal gains traction, it will be very difficult for the OAG to argue that there is nothing to see here.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Docke...ber=446+MDA+2020&dnh=zDUViu4qpTBn+eAmEzRDVw==

This is pretty funny:

"There's something amusing about the AG's brief that argues that Sandusky's motion for a new trial should be dismissed because it was based on newly discovered evidence that wasn't presented in a timely manner -- the AG's brief was filed a day late after a court-imposed deadline, when the court had previously declared there would be no exceptions for tardy filings."
That's just Josh letting the court know who's in charge. Lol.

That's just Josh letting the court know who's in charge. Lol.

Even without the "lol", your post would be accurate. More and more prosecutors seem to think they run the criminal court system. It's supposed to be the judge in charge but prosecutors do their best to manipulate the system in their favor. Gotta keep those conviction rates up so they can brag about them during the next election.

Last edited:
Reactions: nits74
Even without the "lol", you're post would be accurate. More and more prosecutors seem to think they run the criminal court system. It's supposed to be the judge in charge but prosecutors do their best to manipulate the system in their favor. Gotta keep those conviction rates up so they can brag about them during the next election.

The role of prosecutors should be finding the truth and not securing convictions. The end does not justify the means.

A Pitt alum shouldn’t chide anyone. They won’t even have football there in 10 years.

I welcome Liz Habib chiding Penn State. Liz is a sports anchor at Fox 11 in Los Angles and has 55 K followers on Twitter. She may be a Pitt alum, but she is advocating, whether or not she wants to admit it, that Penn State is a great school and that Penn State supporters should open their eyes and realize that something isn't right about the story we have been sold and do something about it.

Thanks for the info. I will need to check it out.

I understand that Ziegler is working on a new project as his framing paterno web site has temporally gone silent. JZ says to check back to the web site for updates.

http://www.framingpaterno.com//

John Snedden tells me that Ziegler has interviewed him for the new project but he doesn't expect that anything will happen for several months. Rumor has it that Ziegler is being paid ~50K for his work on the project.

Ziegler announces that a documentary podcast on the Penn State/Sandusky scandal is in the works. He can't give any timeline at this time but says there is lots of new stuff. I look forward to seeing what he produces.

Ziegler announces that a documentary podcast on the Penn State/Sandusky scandal is in the works. He can't give any timeline at this time but says there is lots of new stuff. I look forward to seeing what he produces.

After nine years I can't imagine what kinds of new information can be had unless people who were preciously mum have started talking.

I believe that Aaron Fisher’s estranged wife has been talking to JZ. The Glenn Neff story should raise some eyebrows. I suspect that Ziegler has some other revelations up his sleeve.

I think there will be a wider audience for the documentary if Spanier gets exonerated or Sandusky’s appeal gains traction with evidentiary hearings.

Do you know if "we" in the above means JZ and Gladwell?? If so, that would be pretty big and "force" people to listen.

Do you know if "we" in the above means JZ and Gladwell?? If so, that would be pretty big and "force" people to listen.

I know JZ has interviewed John Snedden. It will be interesting to see who else he interviews. I think that Gladwell would make a great interviewee. Pendrgrast and Lubrano would be good interviewees as well.

JZ says he has lots of new material. I suspect he will do extensive background interviews on some of the claimants. He has already done extensive background on Aaron Fisher and my guess is that he will have some new material. The Glenn Neff story has had some interesting twists and turns lately and I am sure JZ will have some material on Glenn. Zig also has a score to settle with Matt Sandusky, so I don't believe that Matt will escape scrutiny in the podcast.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
And Pusses! Having a Pusse can be very expensive!
OIP.K9S0DlVcylqHy-eaOx91KQHaHN
I believe your text editor is on the blink. 😎

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
ADVERTISEMENT