ADVERTISEMENT

One of the best nights of my life 10/08/05

Thanks bmw. Great memory.

Reminds me once again how much I loved MRob. Still do.
Hard to imagine it was a decade ago. Ah to be 18 again. Me and my buddy hopped onto the field after the game and his letterman father saw us and pretty much grabbed us by the collar and was like what are you two doing down here, you're coming with me and dragged us down the tunnel. Celebrating literally until the sun was up. Great time.

Joe at the Rally in the Valley - priceless! Also loved his response to the postgame interview question - "I don't know that we ever left."

Reactions: bmw199
Was going back and looking at stuff and came across this. Unbelievable night.
One of those memorable games that created new Penn State fans for the rest of their lives! This represents what keeps us hungry fans even hungrier for more great times. There is NOTHING in this world that is as exciting as a big Penn State win against a great opponent, especially at Beaver Stadium!

My daughter says the same thing. It was her freshman year in the East dorms and she did it all. Paternoville, the rally in the valley, somehow managed to sit with the seniors at the game and must have called me a dozen times, to say how excited she was and didn't know why. Couldn't drag her to a game in High School. Boy did Happy Valley change all of that!

ADVERTISEMENT