ADVERTISEMENT

On the future of the wrestling board

Despite earlier discussions saying otherwise, I want to assure everyone that the new site will still have the wrestling board and it will still be a free board, so I hope to see everyone sticking around.
Always nice to hear from you CS.

Great to hear, but I have no idea what this is about, but it is still great to hear

And here I thought we had our course of action all laid out and now another option pops up in the 11th hour....

Despite earlier discussions saying otherwise, I want to assure everyone that the new site will still have the wrestling board and it will still be a free board, so I hope to see everyone sticking around.
I’m confused now more than ever. This site will be the new site, replacing this site that will become the old site? Or the new site is the new new site that is free but costs $1 for the first year?

I’m confused now more than ever. This site will be the new site, replacing this site that will become the old site? Or the new site is the new new site that is free but costs $1 for the first year?
I’m pretty sure the shinbone is connected to the neckbone! :)

The new new site only costs $1 for the first year if you chose to pay it, and want to post on the lions den page. Without paying I am able to read the lions den page and read or post on the wrestling and free page.

The new new site only costs $1 for the first year if you chose to pay it, and want to post on the lions den page. Without paying I am able to read the lions den page and read or post on the wrestling and free page.
Maybe it’s just me, but I created an account and for every thread, other than the first post it says, “this is premium content, please subscribe to view.” What’s my issue? I havn’t paid anything but I am logged on.

Maybe it’s just me, but I created an account and for every thread, other than the first post it says, “this is premium content, please subscribe to view.” What’s my issue? I havn’t paid anything but I am logged on.
Happens to me too. Usually if I log out and back in it fixes it. Some type of glitch.

Reactions: Rocky_Smith
Funny you say that. I thought about MildTurk. It's fitting because I have calmed quite a bit these last several years. Quitting drinking helped aswell 😆
I dig it. Go for it. It will also give us a bunch of new names to call you.

Edit: Actually, consider my favorite as a primary too: MilquetoastKurd

Reactions: WildTurk
ADVERTISEMENT