ADVERTISEMENT

OMG!!!!!! Desmond Howard puts ketchup on hotdogs!!!!!!!!!!

DISGUSTING!!!!

So do Germans....sort of. And it's awesome.

Currywurst1-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Never heard of anyone getting criticized for putting ketchup on a hot dog....it's a hot dog, not a steak.

Des is the hot dog of sports broadcasting meats.... not the steak.
His cartoon voice is the ketchup on the hot dog... not the spicy mustard that adds some interest to the hot dog.
Des is to a high quality steak as ketchup is to, well, a high quality steak.

Brb. Gonna go grab some lunch.

Reactions: Locolion
This is the single most disgusting thread I've read in my 22 years on this board and its predecessor.

Nasty-ass concoctions all up in here!!!!

My work has a hot dog club where we grill out in the parking lot every few weeks. No ketchup allowed. Many kinds of mustards used

Reactions: Bob78
My work has a hot dog club where we grill out in the parking lot every few weeks. No ketchup allowed. Many kinds of mustards used
And how is mustard a more acceptable condiment than ketchup? It's mustard. That's like saying no Miller Lite allowed at my high end party, but Bud Light is okay.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
The only time I eat ketchup on anything is fast food burgers if they come with it.
The wife and kids eat it on EVERYTHING.
BBQ sauce is sooooo much better.

And how is mustard a more acceptable condiment than ketchup? It's mustard. That's like saying no Miller Lite allowed at my high end party, but Bud Light is okay.
Because it's mustard. Anyone north of the mason Dixon line knows the rules.

I hate Mush Mouth but he actually had a funny line today.

They were talking about how Saquon can make something out of nothing and he said "You can give him lemons and he'll make strawberry lemonade, and you be like 'Where'd he get the strawberries?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT