ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics News

Yeah, I’m pretty darn sure the video in his story is the same place all of the USA wrestlers were pictured yesterday. Same mat layout, etc.

The 4th video in his IG Story is definitely the Japan practice facility.
Look who he's in the gym with...
giphy.gif

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Completely agree. I think it would add to the mystique, especially if it's Athens. Every 4 years the greatest athletes in the world descend on the ancient city.
Yeah and it would be a great opportunity to reinforce the country’s general corruption.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I’m pretty sure he’s making a Paris 2024 reference.

I can geotag Paris on IG from Colorado, or Japan, too.
This might as well be Japanese to me. How does one use Google Translate

Willingness?? How could you refuse THIS?What an honor to be picked for DT’s partner! He coulda asked Bo, Cox, hell even PD3. Pretty good sign who DT thinks his successor will be.
Taylor is NOT taking a practice partner based on future succession. The goal is to win now. He's taking the guys who will help him with the final preparation.

Bo is the first alternate. Alternates are traveling but not with the team this year.

DT is not day-to-day familiar with Cox, so he's not a good final camp partner. (Plus we don't need anyone drowning on the mat.)

PD3 ... LOL.

Taylor is NOT taking a practice partner based on future succession. The goal is to win now. He's taking the guys who will help him with the final preparation.

Bo is the first alternate. Alternates are traveling but not with the team this year.

DT is not day-to-day familiar with Cox, so he's not a good final camp partner. (Plus we don't need anyone drowning on the mat.)

PD3 ... LOL.
If I want corrected i’d be talking to the wife

ADVERTISEMENT