ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Olympic Team Trials previews - April 19 & 20

Peacock is streaming. It costs $5.99 + tax so figure < $7.00 to watch all the mats. Cancel for your month is up, which is easy.

Here's a link to sign-up:

Here's a link to cancel:

and a video showing you how to cancel.

Wish I could watch the early rounds, but way too far behind on tasks around the house, plus just getting tired of paying for all these different streaming services. But great news on non-streaming options according to Mineo. I'll record the morning “Best of 3 Finals” session and I'm super excited to be able to watch the evening session live on TV.

“Best of 3 Finals” sessions at 10:30am est & 6:30pm est on Saturday 4/20 will be on TV via
@USANetwork

Wish I could watch the early rounds, but way too far behind on tasks around the house, plus just getting tired of paying for all these different streaming services. But great news on non-streaming options according to Mineo. I'll record the morning “Best of 3 Finals” session and I'm super excited to be able to watch the evening session live on TV.

“Best of 3 Finals” sessions at 10:30am est & 6:30pm est on Saturday 4/20 will be on TV via
@USANetwork
FYI Check the start time of the Saturday morning session...I believe it was changed to begin at 10 am.

Reactions: mhlarch
Tomorrow is April 19. Most Americans don’t recognize the significance of that date. Two hundred forty nine years ago, a military operation was launched to confiscate the firearms and ammunition that belonged to a local group of civilians who didn’t want outsiders telling them how to run their affairs. The day didn’t end well for the military operation. The battles of Lexington and Concord were the beginning of the American revolution.

Just went into Peacock this am, which we get with our Comcast account. It appears all mats are available for viewing with our Comcast subscription. If the mat assignments are posted, I'll be watching our PSU guys!

My horses have competed all over the world. From Devon, to Rolex, to Burghley, to Badminton, and Poe in France. Throw in 3 Olympics as well.
It's been difficult for me to accept wrestling going from 10 Olympic weights to only 6, but replacing a few classes with horse badminton might alleviate my consternation.

Ok I'll go on record with the unfathomable.

57 - S. Lee
65 - Z. Retherford
74 - K. Dake
86 - A. Brooks
97 - K. Snyder
125 - M. Paris

I think DT is still in his prime and the best P4P ww, but without directly contradicting myself, I believe the distractions M2, family, other business interests), the limited international competition training regimen, combined with AB peaking after nationals might come up to bite him. Kerk should be right there but 2 of 3 is a tall order.
Well even a broken clock is correct twice per day.

I stand by my assessment of DT. Even physically he wasn't as ripped as in the past. When you are the best P4P in the world, which he was, just a small let up or lack of focus can bite you. Just knowing you have best two of three in your pocket cuts booths ways. I hope this isn't the end of the road for him, not yet. Hard to believe a singlet pull made all of the difference, Thank God we had that moment at the end with 2 PSU goats kneeling on the mat in an embrace of total respect. Now let's go see both Aaron and (Spencer qualify) and medal!!

FIFY

Last edited:
Well even a broken clock is correct twice per day.

I stand by my assessment of DT. Even physically he wasn't as ripped as in the past. When you are the best P4P in the world, which he was, just a small let up or lack of focus can bite you. Just knowing you have best two of three in your pocket cuts booths ways. I hope this isn't the end of the road for him, not yet. Hard to believe a singlet pull made all of the difference, Thank God we had that moment at the end with 2 PSU goats kneeling on the mat in an embrace of total respect. Now let's go see both Aaron and Spencer (qualify) and medal!!
Aaron?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT