ADVERTISEMENT

OK's 5 Heisman Winners have Statues in a park - Mayfield's addition could depict Flagplexit

NittanyLion15

Aug 17, 2001
Laporte, PA
www.youtube.com
47b2e65d3b8ef6efe3512a70898e630d--heisman-trophy-boomer-sooner.jpg

Ohio State's loss to Oklahoma screwed the Big Ten this year, not because they lost, because they looked pathetic at home. Now the legacy of Baker Mayfield begins to take shape as sooner fans petition to have his future statue mimic his lack of class and sportsmanship. How fitting.

The Barry Switzers and Jackie Sherrills of college football would surely be proud. I bet Joepa would roll over in his grave.

Mayfield will be residing in the Where Are They Now ? category soon enough.

47b2e65d3b8ef6efe3512a70898e630d--heisman-trophy-boomer-sooner.jpg

Ohio State's loss to Oklahoma screwed the Big Ten this year, not because they lost, because they looked pathetic at home. Now the legacy of Baker Mayfield begins to take shape as sooner fans petition to have his future statue mimic his lack of class and sportsmanship. How fitting.

The Barry Switzers and Jackie Sherrills of college football would surely be proud. I bet Joepa would roll over in his grave.

An Oklahoma vs Ohio State grudge game would have been beyond awesome!!!! Certainly better than a game between any of the three deserving teams in the CFP against undeserving and entitled Alabama.

Seeing Alabama get a second chance when Auburn eliminated them makes me realize that the NFL ain't all that bad after all. At least in the NFL, you have to earn your way to the Championship. No second chances.

McGloin was a tough kid who exceeded expectations, not an asshole.
I wasn’t speaking of character, just that both play with moxie... but mayfield has the best O line in CFB and all of the skill position studs you could want.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT