ADVERTISEMENT

OK, which one of you guys had a 'foreign body' removed from your genitals at UPMC?

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
If its you, you are about to be very famous. Seems that the OR was full of people taking pics with their cell phones.

A Pennsylvania hospital has been cited after state investigators determined a "ton" of employees at UPMC Bedford Memorial crowded into an operating room to take photos and videos of a patient with a genital injury.

"There were so many people it looked like a cheerleader type pyramid," one witness told investigators, according to state records.

The incident took place Dec. 23 after the patient came to the emergency room for a genital injury that required surgery to remove a "foreign body," according to the health department.

PS Its a pennlive link if you are boycotting that rag.

If its you, you are about to be very famous. Seems that the OR was full of people taking pics with their cell phones.

A Pennsylvania hospital has been cited after state investigators determined a "ton" of employees at UPMC Bedford Memorial crowded into an operating room to take photos and videos of a patient with a genital injury.

"There were so many people it looked like a cheerleader type pyramid," one witness told investigators, according to state records.

The incident took place Dec. 23 after the patient came to the emergency room for a genital injury that required surgery to remove a "foreign body," according to the health department.

PS Its a pennlive link if you are boycotting that rag.

Well, I have to admit that I was disappointed that the article never said what the "foreign object" was.

Her name was Cassandra and the operation was a success...

until y'all started blabbing and my wife found out and now i need to go back in to have a foreign object removed from my a$$. [and now she wants new shoes...]

Damned internets...

btw... is this at all related to the bunch of nurses in colorado who were busying themselves taking peeks at a guy's wee-wee (i supect wee is not the correct verbiage)...even after he was dead?

The article cited removal of a "foreign body" . Hmm.. that could mean a lot of things

I used to work with a woman who was going to school part time with the eventual goal Of med school. She liked to read from some hardcover book that was part encyclopedia and part NE journal of medicine. She found an article about a guy who went to the ER with his balls swollen and badly infected. He said that he didn't know why, so they x-rayed him and found staples. He eventually came clean and divulged that he was a machinist and ate lunch by himself at his machine. When everyone was in the cafeteria, he would use the machine to pleasure himself. One day, his junk got caught and tore half off, so he tried stapling hit back together.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
Almost as bad as the guy who worked in the pickle factory and kept fantasizing about putting his junk in the pickle slicer. When his wife found out she filed for divorce. Word has it the pickle slicer's hubby wasn't too happy either.
Zing!!!

I told her she didn't have to put them in, but she wouldn't listen, and now everybody knows. How embarrassing.

104545721.jpg

Reactions: MtNittany
I'm waiting for the photos to make the rounds on the internet. Y'know that at least one person out of all those Pitters in attendance had their phone on camera mode, the damn perverts!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT