ADVERTISEMENT

OK I am gonna do it....Weekend Jukebox....

Sitting here in my hotel room @ Cohills Inn & Pub in Lubec Maine with headphones on so i don't wake the wife. Came across a couple of interesting listens.

Greta Van Fleet

Joe Walsh on how "Life's been Good" came about - very funny!

And for music....Joe Bonomassa off his new release - lots of good tunes on it!

That's my nephew, Joe, on keyboard.

They are taking the show on the road for a few dates.

42804569_10156028698769117_3158278302460805120_n.jpg

Last edited:
For Supertramp fans - a good one to save or at least bookmark. They always disappear on youtube. Full concert - playlist is at the start.

Hal Blaine is still with us and turns 90 in February. Hal Blaine is a drummer and member of the informal band "The Wrecking Crew," which was a bunch of professional musicians that played on many, many songs in the 60s and 70s. Even though the song was on an album by Group X, the musicians playing on the record were often The Wrecking Crew. There is an excellent documentary on The Wrecking Crew on Netflix and for that matter I think it's for free on Youtube now.

But anyway, I've decided that my contribution to these threads for awhile is going to be songs that Hal Blaine played drums on. Of course you could always just look it up the list, but I'll post a few year each week anyway.

I was surprised he was on this one. There was a few versions of this so I don't know which he was on but I always liked this theme.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT